You're Gorgeous: Chapter 16

Aisha's POV:

Today felt like no other day. It was perfect. The weather was beautiful.

"I'm definitely going for a swim today", I said as I got up and began to get ready. I headed downstairs to get breakfast. Surprisingly Farhana was awake and was already having breakfast.

Her face was glued to her laptop, like always.

"Good morning bestie", I said cheerfully as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge.

"Good morning. You seem happy today", she answered not even looking up.

"Yeah I know right. Today I think I'm going for a swim", I smiled. She just looked up at me with the cereal spoon still in her mouth and continued typing.

After breakfast I headed upstairs to change into my swimsuit. I always wore my blue swim suit, but that was in the laundry so I had to wear my black one. I only wore it to girl swim parties or in the privacy of my own home because it was kind of...too much.

"I'm going for a swim okay! Tell me if Hachim calls!", I shouted as I opened  the screen door leading to the backyard.

"Yeah ok", I heard Farhana mumble. Hopefully Farhana will learn how to swim one day.

I didn't want to get in the pool just yet. I took a second to just lay on the pool chair. My mind was thinking about everything. My family, my friends, and of course Hachim.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hachim's POV:

After calling Farhana for the third time with no answer, I just decided it was best to come over. I grabbed my casual outfit. A pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

When I arrived I rang the doorbell, and Farhana answered the door.

"Oh hey Hachim", Farhana opened the door while holding onto her laptop.

"Hey Farhana", I said with a smile.

"Aisha's in the backyard", Farhana said with a smirk.

"Oh um I just came to give her phone back".

"Yea it's fine. I think she's gardening or something".

"Gardening? Oh ok", I said with a chuckle.

"Yea", Farhana moved aside and led me to the backyard. "Go ahead".

I thanked Farhana and went into the backyard.

Wow this is a nice sized backyard.

I looked around for Aisha and my jaw literally dropped when I spotted a goddess before me sitting on a pool chair.

I couldn't help but check her out. Her beautiful curls fell effortlessly around her shoulders. Her beautiful sun kissed skin glowed.

Suddenly my thoughts were drifted when I heard a shriek.

"Ahhhh oh my gosh", Aisha turned around and made a run for the pool to try to cover up.

"Wait, wait. I'm sorry, you don't have to be worried. I wasn't checking you out, I was... looking at the flowers. Wait no-oo I mean..", I tried explaining to her.

She just looked at me flustered and dived her head into the water.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Aisha's POV:

Oh my goodness gracious.

My cheeks were definitely burning, even as I felt the cold tingle of the water.