2014 - chapter 25

I fooking love that pic of Nouis I cri

2 months later (dec 31 2013)

Alex's

It was almost 2014. Louis' birthday just passed and we had a big blast. Everyone was drunk off their minds. Harry's girlfriend Kendall also partied with us.

Niall got so drunk, that he walked around talking to his shoe. Tonight there was another party, for the New Years. But it was going to be a bit more, you could say "fancier ". It was in a restaurant. The entire frat hosted a party at the restaurant for dinner. but after dinner it's straight to the club.

"Perrie, Sophia, and Kendall are coming in about 2 minutes" El said as she walked out the washroom, putting her hair up in a bun.

"Whatcha gonna wear" I said taking a seat on the bed.

"This" El said as she pulled out a nice knee length dark blue dress. "Me and Louis decided to match, his tie is blue or something I guess" El said shrugging.

"That's cool" I said as I went to my clothes looking for something. I pulled out a black and white dress. I quickly slipped it on.

"Is this good" I said turning around.

"Wear this" El said as she handed me a blue dress, with some silver. It looked quite similar to hers. I slipped it on as I grabbed black pumps. I looked around for a comb.

El did my makeup, and hair. She curled the bottom of my hair and did black smokey eye, and I put no lipstick on. She quickly got dressed, and she looked stunning as usual. She had on her blue dress, with blue eyeshadow and nude pumps.

"Sup bitch" Perrie said as she came through the door. Behind her came in Sophia and Kendall. They all were ready and dressed up to go.

"Hey wanna head out now" I said as I grabbed my phone and sweater. It was freezing out.

"LETS GET THE PARTAY STARTED" Perrie hollered as we walked towards the car. We all got into the car, Perrie was driving, Sophia sat shotgun and the rest of us in the back.

"So how are things with you and Harry going" I said as I faced Kendall. "Pretty good, he said he wanted to go on a yacht trip or something" Kendall said smiling."That's cool" I said as I turned my head and stared out the window.

At the restaurant

We finally got to the restaurant. Perrie parked the car, as we all got out. We walked towards the doors, since the boys said that they would meet us up there.

"HEY" I heard Louis yell as him and Niall came running towards us. I looked at them, they both were wearing dark blue suits. I saw the other boys walking behind. " I guess Louis wore a blue suit instead of tie" El said laughing a little.

"Yo I just noticed that we match" I said to El, Louis, and Niall.

"That's awesome" Louis said as he smiled, he then contuined to stare at El. They both stood against the wall, talking bout something occasionally laughing a little.

"So how's your back" I said to Niall, smacking his back. "Well it's okay right now, but if I get lucky tonight, then.." Niall said smirking. "Haha" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna go inside, I'm cold" Zayn said as he rubbed his hands together. We all walked inside slowly. I realized that now they're was a lot of us. 10 of us.

We all took a seat on the big table. Everyone was going to sit at one. I took off my jacket, hanging it off my chair.

"So how's it going" Niall said as he took a gulp of his beer. Where the hell did he get beer from? "Why so formal Neil. You're acting like this is our first time together" I said smiling.