Love you goodbye- chapter 11

Alex's pov

I see Niall kissing Rachael. Wow it hasn't even been 10 minutes of being in a relationship and he's already kissing other girls.

"Woah this is a shocker" I say as I walk right past them into Louis's room. I grab the controllers and walk down the stairs making sure to glare at Niall.

"Alex wait" Niall says grabbing my hand.

"No, I don't want to waste your time. You can go back to kissing the fake tan, bleached blonde" I say jerking my hand back.

I hear Rachael gasp. "Says the fat whore"

"Oh yeah Niall, were done" I say smiling at him. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs. I was pissed, more pissed off then ever. I wasn't going to cry because fuck that.

"Here got the controllers" I say giving Harry and Louis one . I put the game in the ps4.

Nialls pov

I went upstairs to get my phone. I was still so damn happy that Alex said yes to me. I was sure she would reject me.

I grab my phone and walk out the room, until I'm pushed against the wall.

"What the fuck" I see its Rachael. I push her off me.

"I've been missing you a lot" she says in a seductive tone.

"What the fuck stop"I yell at her.

"But you never let me do anything last time" she pouts.

I remember that day. She was drunk off her ass and guys were touching in her. So I bought her up to my room since I knew it was wrong. even though I hate her. And she vomited all over her dress, so I gave her a shirt to borrow and then we just slept.

And then in the morning Alex walked in on us. I bet she thought we slept together. I wanted to stop her but she just sprinted away.

"Yeah cause I don't fucking like you" I said rolling my eyes. She always apparently liked me and was hell bent on having me.

She kept on talking so I just zoned out on her. I looked at her and started to imagine that Alex was here instead. Her beautiful eyes, her long brown hair. That looks gorgeous out, but she puts it in a ponytail.

Her lips, so soft and pink. She then leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. My eyes shot wide open, This was Rachael not Alex. I pushed away as I saw the one I really wanted to kiss, standing at the top of the staircase.

Alex's pov

I decided that I didn't want to play. "Hey do you know where my keys are" I asked searching for em.

Louis threw a pair of keys at me. "Here you go".

"Thanks" I said as I walked out of the house. I was boiling with anger. I know it's not good to drive when you're mad but I don't care.

---

I got to the dorms, parking my car. I got upstairs seeing El not there. Must have went shopping or something. I got upstairs and put my phone on charge. I saw it was blowing up with text messages from Niall. I ignored it and went to sleep. Yup not wanting to think about anything.

1 week later

I got up checking the time, 9:02. I tried going back to sleep, but couldn't. I got up and decided to take a shower. I picked out a black tshirt, white converse and black jeans.

After taking a shower I checked my phone.

El: hey I went shopping

I replied back saying

Alex : cool :))

I saw I had other texts from Perrie zayn and Liam. I quickly checked them. I never got anything from Niall, no calls or texts. I never texted or called him either.

Whenever I was at the frat Niall would either stay in his room or leave. I did the same, staying away from him. I sighed things change so fast.

I got up and headed towards my chilling spot. Down from the college there was a forest and I found this one spot, deep in the forest. I always go there and chill.

After about 30 minutes of walking I reached there. I looked around, and took a deep breath. It was so nice here. Lately I've been blocking everyone out . When I go to the frat or anywhere it's cause the boys, Perrie and El make me.

No one knew what happened between me and Niall. I pulled out my phone and saw it was 9:30 am. I sat on the ground and leaned against a tree trunk. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier as I fell asleep.

My eyes opened, I looked around and saw that the sun was setting down. The sky was a nice pink, orange, and purple Color. I checked my phone and saw that the time was 9:30pm.

I decided to head home. And like always my phone was blowing up with texts and phone calls. I'm pretty sure from the boys and girls but I don't care.

Nialls pov ( after the kiss)

No, I don't want to waste your time. You can go back to kissing the fake tan, bleached blonde" Alex says walking away.

"Fuck" I yell punching the wall, creating a huge hole. This can't be happening , I never meant to kiss Rachael. I just thought she was Alex.

"Just get lost" I mutter to Rachael walking into my room. I message Alex.

Niall: babe I'm sorry, I thought you were Rachael.

Niall: okay that sounds really fucked up and fake, I just zoned out and thought you were her.

Niall: please reply... I love you :(

Niall: please let me explain in person, I love you forever and always

Niall: please message me back, I can't bare the fact that I lost you.

Niall: My hearts already breaking baby

Niall:please reply

I throw my phone across the room, it hitting the wall. I fucking give up , I lost her. The one I loved. I got up and grabbed my guitar, since that was the only thing I wanted to do right now.

I started to strum a few notes, until some lyrics popped into my head. I got up and grabbed a notepad. I started to jot them down.

Alex doesn't want anything to do with me , so I guess we'll do things that way. I just avoid and ignore her to. If she's doesn't like me then ok cool. I guess we're both on our own.