Swing by Chapter 4

Alex's pov

I woke up and checked the time. It was 12. Might aswell get up I thought too myself. I look over and see that El is not in bed anymore. Probably went to Lou's or something.

I got up as I headed to the washroom, deciding to shower. I took off my shorts, wait lemme brush my teeth first. I thought as I headed towards the sink and brushed my teeth.

As I was brushing my teeth, I look up in the mirror and see Niall. I spit out all the toothpaste foam, "what the hell" I said after I washed my mouth out.

"What are you doing in here I said crossing my arms" as I leaned on the counter.

"Well I was just enjoying the view " Niall said with a devious smirk on his face.

"View" I muttered confused as I looked down and saw that I was just in my white tshirt and underwear. The tshirt covering my down area but not the much. My eyes turned big as I heard Niall laugh.

"Fuck" I said as I quickly grabbed my shorts and slipped them on, as fast as I could.

After I got my shorts on I questioned Niall, "yeah so why are you here" I asked sitting on the counter.

Niall took off his raybans, took a sip of his water from his water bottle. Which I never noticed before "Well I wanted to ask you if you can give me a blowj- "

"STOP don't finish that sentence" I said covering my ears, he laughed at me. I jumped off the counter

"Here have some holy water young boy" I said as I turned the tap on and took a hand full of water and threw it at him.

He looked at me for 3 seconds before he started walking closer and closer to me. I raised an eyebrow at him. He started coming really close to me, to the point where he was right on me.

He then leaned in and whispered "my turn babe" as he dumped his entire water bottle on me. As he stepped back smirking.

"You asshole" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest, because this shirt was now see through. And all I know is that I didn't enter a wet t-shirt competition.

"So if you came here for a you know" I said trailing off, not wanting to complete my sentence.

"A blow-" Niall was about to say but I cut him off.

"Yeah that, I'm not giving you one" I said smiling.

"Giving me a what" Niall said acting confused. I looked at him, his face looked so cute. Hard to believe, since he's a big asshole.

"I'm not giving you a blowjob" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways I came by to tell you there's a party today at 8, and you're coming. And El's hanging at ours swing by" Niall said as he did something on his phone.

"Uh okay" I said debating if I should go to the party or not.

As Niall was walking out he turned around, "swing by my room at the party, I'll fuck you senseless there". Niall said smirking.

"Nah fuck you Horan" I said uninterested.

"Well if you want to fuck me, swing by" he said winking and walking out the room.

"Go bang someone else" I said before he closed the door.

What was I doing before this, oh yeah shower. I quickly stripped out of my clothes, as I got in the shower. I turned on the water feeling the cold water as it turned hot.

I finished off with my shower as I wrapped my towel around me. I walked over to my closet. I picked out a black tee, some black skinny jeans, and a black pair of vans.

I only have vans mainly because of Louis. He loves them so he made me buy 5 pairs. But other then that I had 1 pair of black converse and 1 pair of worn out black and white ones.

I quickly slipped on my clothes as I combed out the tangles in my hair, and did a ponytail. I always do ponytails, It's easy.

I quickly grabbed my phone, it was 1. I put it in my back pocket. I locked the door, leaving the key under the mat as I made my way out.

------

I got to the frat around 1:15 since I jogged here. Walking got a bit boring, I wished I had gotten my headphones.

I walked in considering the fact no one was going to open it. I walk in and see El and Louis hardcore making out in the couch.

"STOP MY EYES PDA" I yell as El pushes Louis off her and he hits the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow what the hell Alex" Louis said getting up holding his ass.

"Sorry babe for pushing you down I got startled" El says picking up a couch pillow that also hit the floor when Louis fell.

"It's okay, now let's go upstairs and finish off what we started" Louis says grabbing El's hand and running up the stairs.

I turn around as someone bumps straight into me spilling their drink all over me.