Angry Louis- Chapter 21

Alex's pov

"you know what IM PREGNANT" I shouted at Niall. I wasn't planning to tell him like this, but it just slipped out. After that date with Harry, I had a feeling I was. So I took a pregnancy test. And it was positive.

Niall came closer to me. He put his hand on my shoulder. "No don't touch me" I said jerking back away from his touch. I slid down against the door. My head in my knees.

I felt a tear go down my face. I quickly wiped it away. I looked up at Niall. His expression softened, he didn't look mad. "Y-you're pregnant?" He questioned.

"Yeah I am"

"And it's my kid" Niall said looking scared. I have a feeling Niall doesn't want this kid.

"Yeah it's your kid" I said looking down. I just wanted to be left alone right now. I was confused about this entire situation. Should I tell everyone else or not?

"Please go" I quietly whispered to Niall, on the verge of sobbing.

"No princess" Niall said taking a seat beside me. I turned my head and looked at him.

"Do you want this kid" I asked seriously.

"Hell yeah I do" Niall said flashing me a smile. I smiled weakly back. This is not how I exactly thought it would all be, but I was happy I got Niall back.

Niall pulled me in closer and embraced me in a hug. I let out a breath of relief. I thought he would completely leave me, after figuring out I'm pregnant.

"I can't wait to figure out if it's a boy or girl" Niall said putting his hand on my stomach. I smiled at him.

"But Alex you know this means no cheerleading or football" Niall said. Oh shit I just realized that.

"Whatever that's fine" I said because this baby is the only thing that matters to me.

"Are we going to tell everyone" Niall questioned.

"No let's just keep this low key" I said because as time comes, then we can tell them.

"I love you" Niall said kissing the top of my forehead.

"Right back at ya" I said winking. We decided to go to sleep. I yawned feeling more tired then ever. This all feels like a dream to me.

"Night" Niall mumbled putting his arm over me. "Night" I said back turning off the lamp.

Next morning

Niall's pov

I woke up, my eyes adjusting to the light. What the hell am I doing here. I looked around and saw Alex in bed with me . She looked so cute and harmless in her sleep, but in real life it was nothing close to that.

I remembered everything that happened last night. The kid, the kid! I got Alex pregnant and she's having our child. I looked down on her feeling a bit nervous. Can I take care of a kid right now at this age?

Am I even responsible enough? All these questions flooded my mind. I got up and headed to the washroom, to clean up. I washed my face and quickly brushed my teeth. Me and Alex kept our stuff at each other's place. I saw a blade on the shower rack.