Movies- chapter 5

Alex's pov

"Fuck" I curse considering the fact I'm all sticky and wet.

"Oh sorry babe" I look up and see its of course the one and only Niall Horan, just great.

"Yeah, I'm fine where's the washroom I'm going to wash this off" I say looking down say my shirt and jeans.

"Why are so wet for me" Niall says smirking.

"Boy you need some holy water, let's go to church right now" I say pointing at the door.

"Haha you're really funny" Niall says rolling his eyes, walking away.

"Hey want to help me atleast find a washroom" I ask. I could walk home and change I think.

"Don't care not my problem" Niall says as he jumps and sits on the couch, resting his feet on the table.

I opened the door leaving so I could go and change, "hey Alex, how are you" Liam said as he walked down the stairs.

"Woah why are you soaked" Liam said looking me up and down.

"Ask your little friend sitting on the couch" I said glaring at Niall.

Liam looked at Niall, as Niall flashed him a cute innocent smile.

"Anyways I'm off, I'm going to go change" I said opening the door.

"Need a ride" Liam offered.

"No it's okay I got it" I said smiling at him. Liam was a really sweet, kind hearted person.

Before leaving I remembered I had a tank top on. "Hey Liam mind showing me where the washroom is" I asked him.

"Yeah follow me" Liam said as we made our way up the stairs.

"Here this is my room, you can use the washroom here" Liam said smiling at me.

"Thank you" I said as I locked the door behind me. I quickly took off my shirt as I soaked it in water to use it to wipe whatever niall was drinking off me.

I finally got un sticky as I decided to just stay in my tank top. I put my shirt on the edge of the tub to dry.

I quickly got out the washroom. I saw that Liam wasn't here. Must be downstairs I said as I headed down there.

I saw that everyone was sitting downstairs. I made my way as I sat on the couch beside Harry. "Hey" I said as he turned his head a smile at me.

"Want to go watch a movie with us, we're all going" Harry asked.

"Yeah sure" I said since I had nothing else to do.

"Let's head out" Liam said getting up.

It's was me, El, Perrie, zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall.

This time me, Louis, el, and Harry took a car and Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Liam.

----- arrived at the movies

"You guys get the food, I'll go get the tickets" zayn said as him and Perrie walked away.

We bought 4 large bags, since we would just eat in partners. And 8 drinks.

"Me and el" Louis said grabbing her hand.

"Me and Perrie" zayn said standing with Perrie.

"Me and Liam" Harry said grabbing Liam's arm.