Engaged - chapter 27

I can't get over Niall's smile AGH

Niall's pov

I woke, the bright light shining through my curtains. I needed new damn curtains, these were fucked. I stumbled out of bed making my way towards the washroom.

I got out the shower, slipping on blue jeans, my supras and a white tank top tshirt thing. I styled my hair up in a quiff, making my way downstairs.

Today was going to be a long day, daylight savings just happened. Haha who am I kidding, it's cause of the deal. But I'll just go with daylight savings.

I took a seat on the couch, pulling my phone out.

Perrie

Niall: PERRIEEEEEEEE

Niall: help me

Niall: pls I'm bored

Niall: I'm gonna die save me

Niall: smh you never reply

Niall : you asshole why you always want me to die

Perrie: I'm literally right beside you, hoe

I turned my head seeing Perrie sitting right beside me. "The fuck, when did you come" I asked since I never heard the door open or close.

"When you took a seat on the couch, I walked in" she said as she put her phone away.

"What do you want to do" Perrie said putting her head on my shoulder. "Where's everyone else" I said since I saw no one.

"Uh I think they're all out or something" Perrie said, biting her lip. "That sucks" I said since I was bored.

"Come on, let's go out" Perrie said getting up as she grabbed my hand. "Let's go" i said as I grabbed my keys off the table as we made our way out.

"Food?" Perrie asked as I pulled out, on to the road. "Yup" I said as I blasted the music. I pulled up to a cafe. I parked the car as we got out.

We went in taking a seat in the corner, in a booth. We looked at the menus, until a waiter shortly arrived. "Hey my name is calum, may I take your order".

"I'll have a Oreo frappe, some eggs and bacon, and 2 chocolate glazed donuts" Perrie said smiling at him.

"And I'll have the same as her" I said putting my menu down. Our food arrived as we ate silence, but I didn't mind.

Perrie left the money on the table as we left the cafe. "Wanna go for a walk" I said since we had lots of time to kill. "Sure".

"So how's it going" Perrie said as we walked down the street. "It's all good" Perrie smiling as we linked our arms. We talked about everything, catching up on stuff, memories, everything. It felt nice.

We ended up coming to the park. We took a seat on the bench, it was still freezing. Perrie looked around, smiling like crazy.

"What happened, you look crazy. Don't tell me you're planning to kill a little kid here or something. Cause then I'm out" I said laughing as Perrie rolled her eyes. "Tell me you crazy bitch" I said as she laughed.

"Zayn proposed to me" she said as she held out her left hand. The diamond ring, on her finger shining bright.

"What the fuck, I didn't even notice the ring" my jaw dropped open in shock. I held her hand, looking at the ring.

"You guys are so cute together" a women said as she stood infront of us. I looked at Perrie as she blushed.

"We're not dating, we're best friends" Perrie said as she smiled. "Yeah best friends" I said as I smiled.