Frat friends chapter 3

Me and El decided to walk since it was 7:30.
-----

I opened the door "hey" I said. We walked in seeing 3 guys on the couch playing FIFA.

"Oi oi" Louis said shouting as he ran down the stairs.

"LADS COME DOWNSTAIRS, LETS GO NOW" Louis said shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Go where" I questioned

"Oh we're going to the pizza shop" Louis said smiling before him and El started talking and whispering things in each other's ears.

4 guys come outta somewhere but I wasn't paying attention. "This is Liam. Harry, zayn, and Niall" Louis says.

" I met them at a club in June and they were going to come to central, so they joined the frat, except Niall he was here since last year"

"And this is Alex and El" Louis said smiling at his friends, but quickly giving all his attention to El.

"Wait that thing is your friend ?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah I am his friend Alexandria" Niall said putting his raybans on.

"Stop my name is Alex" I say glaring at him.

"Anyways want to head down now" Niall says taking out his keys.

Everyone mumbled a yeah sure , as we headed out the door.

"Alright me zayn and Harry in a car, and you 4". Liam said pointing at el, Lou, me and Niall.

"I'm driving" Louis yelled as he grabbed the keys out of Niall's hand and ran to the car holding El's hand. I said "cool" until it hit me I'm in the back with Niall.

Oh. My. Jesus

I slid in the car with Niall behind me. The car was a black Range Rover. I was about to step in before tripping. I expected to get real hurt when I hit the ground, but I felt nothing.

I looked up and saw Niall. His face just one inch away from me. His fucking deep blue eyes just piercing in my ugly brown ones. He caught me. I muttered a thanks and got in the car

"Took long enough you two love birds" Louis said as I shot him a death glare. If looks could kill that son of a bitch would be dead. He just smirked

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt, now would we princess" Niall whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek. I felt shivers down my arm and butterflies in my stomach.

"Stop don't call me princess and ew don't kiss me again" I said whispering as I wiped my cheek.

"Whatever ya say babe" Niall said chuckling.

"Don't call me babe" I said glaring at him. He just smiled at me.

-----------
We arrived at the pizza shop

We sat in a booth type thing. I got in so I was next to the wall. And oh shit Niall sat beside me.

A waiter brought 2 xl pizzas to our table. "I ordered in the car" Liam said smiling.

"Smart move" I said picking up a slice of cheese pizza.

A girl with blonde hair walked towards us . Zayn got outta the booth. "Hey babe" he said hugging her.