You hurt the poor lad - chapter 24

Alex's pov

I walked back with Niall to Eleanor and Louis. I tugged on Niall's hand, "can we go back, we can go in my car" I said as he leaned in.

"Yeah sure" Niall said as we made our way outside the club. We got outside heading towards the car, the line up outside still there, only a bit longer then before. I started the car, as I made my way out the parking lot.

At the frat

We made our way up to Niall's room. I got in after Niall, locking the door shut. I took off my vans and socks leaving them beside the door. I went up behind Niall, putting arms around him. He turned around putting his arms around my waist, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

I quickly kissed Niall, putting my arms around his neck. We laid down on the bed, not breaking the kiss once. And before I knew it our clothes were on the floor.

Next morning

I woke up, feeling cold. I got up rubbing my eyes, seeing Niall not there anymore. I quickly slipped on my underwear and clothes, as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing Niall, Louis, and El. Niall was standing shirtless, eating a granola bar, with his hair all messy, in a pair of grey sweats. How the fuck was he so hot?

"Hey guys" I said as I grabbed a waterbotle and took a seat on the counter beside Louis.

"So what did you guys do last night" Louis said with a straight face.

"What do you mean" I said raising my eyebrow, taking another drink of water.

"The scratches on Niall's back, they look pretty painful, you hurt the poor lad. Next time try bring gentle" Louis said erupting into laughter. I choked, all my water shooting right out my mouth. I looked at Niall standing there, red as a tomato. El and Louis both stood there laughing their heads off.

"Well how come last week when you dropped off El, she could barely walk" I said smirking, crossing my arms over my chest. They both stopped laughing, and now it was me and Niall who were laughing.

"Louis you should be a little gentle to El" Niall said as he died from laughter.

"I fell down the stairs" El said blushing more then ever. I started laughing even more louder, until I fell right off the counter. Everyone was silent, until I looked at Niall and we broke out into laughter again.

"Anyways the next game is this Friday" Niall said wiping his eyes.

"Cool" I said as I got up and stood beside him. I looked at his back. I patted Niall's back softly and whispered to him "gotta mark my territory" I said with a sweet little smile.

"I'm hungry" Niall said pouting. "Go get food" I said as I walked away.

"Anyways see you guys later, I'm heading home" I shouted as I walked out the door.

Friday

"That was a hectic game" Harry said wiping the sweat off his forehead.
"Yeah, it was a pretty hard game" Louis said as he chugged his water bottle.

"It was pretty good, at least we won" I said shrugging. We won by 3 points only, 20-17 were the scores. I looked over and saw Niall dying on the floor.

"Food...I...need...food" Niall said holding onto Zayns leg. "Come on Niall lets go get some" Zayn said as he helped Niall up. Niall smiled like a little kid at Zayn.

"Tonight lets get some" Louis said smirking.

"Get what" Harry said sitting on the floor clueless.