Chapter 6 : Pink underwear

Chapter 6

Jeff POV

I was facing away from Riker in bed, silently crying my eyes out. My own twin hates me.

I suddenly felt my bed sink down, and then there were arms around me tight from behind.

"I'm sorry, ok?"

I knew it was Riker, and he sounded like he was crying too.

"R-Riker-"

"I was a horrible brother, and you deserve to be mad at me! I said awful things! I know this is all new for you, and I know it takes some time to get used to changes. I'm not very good with them either. But I'm sorry, ok? Please forgive me."

"I do... It's ok, Riker."

I turned in his arms, and hugged him tight.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. It's ok, Riker."

Riker and I both sat up on my bed, just kind of laughing a little about the whole thing. There was a knock on our door, and Riker called for them to come in.

"Mom... hi," Riker said, wiping away his tears.

I wiped my own cheeks off.

"Um... Is everything ok in here?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just a twin bonding moment," Riker said, laughing.

"Ok. Well I want you guys to go to sleep."

"Ok. Goodnight, mom."

She closed the door, and Riker turned to me.

"So we're cool?" Riker asked.

"Yeah. We're cool."

"Awesome."

Riker got in his own bed after shutting off the lights.

"Night, Jeff."

"Goodnight, Riker."

Later...

Jeff POV

I sighed, laying awake in bed. Riker is snoring. Loudly.

I picked up my pillow, and slammed it down over my own face, trying to drown out the noise. How did Rocky deal with this!?

Apparently that's one of our differences. Riker snores. I don't.

Riker continued to snore loudly. I took my pillow, and banged it on my head a bunch of times, wishing he would shut up!

But he didn't.

I quietly got out of bed, and crawled on the floor over to him. I got up on my knees, and looked at him in the dark. I could make out his face. His mouth was hanging open...

He snored again, so I gently pushed his mouth closed. And he woke up.

I quickly laid down flat on the floor, hoping he wouldn't notice me.

"Jeff?"

Crap...

I heard the covers rustling in Riker's bed. Riker got out of bed. Right on me.

Riker POV

I was so confused. I looked over in Jeff's bed, and he was gone. I went to get out of bed, and as soon as my feet hit the floor, I fell down.

"Oof!"

"Ow! Riker!"

I reached up and turned the lamp on that was between both of our beds.