You are not alone

Assalam walekum .
I am going to share with you guys something I have always felt and how it stopped me from growing .
I have always been a very scared girl . For me life was always great because I was still scared of what bad could happen after all this world is scary.
It stopped me from doing so many things saying so many things I knew but I was so scared of the outcome .
Then one day I remember exactly when this happened it was when my friend had kind of told me she will make my college life hell for something I did . I was guilty of that and I said sorry but lets say some people prefer revenge.
When I went home that day I was too scared I couldn't bring myself to sleep pray or do anything . Then later on at night my dad read out an amazing message he had got . The message was indeed amazing but one line that said "If the whole world would get together to harm you and allah swt didn't want to hurt you nothing could touch you and if allah swt wants to harm you even if the whole world was together they couldn't protect you" .
THIS LINE SIMPLY CHANGED EVERYTHING FOR ME . I knew I was not alone . I had the most powerful power with me . I had my allah with me and that alone was enough for me to go face the world.
Will you guys believe if I say my college life is almost complete and it was amazing. I had allah swt with me on every step I could feel his power guiding me protecting me. That girl is my friend now she never bought that topic again . It was like some magic made her forget everything and that magic is now always with me .... I am not alone