Being a teenager

Again this is something we all suffer . We all have moments where the right thing turns out to be the most difficult thing and the wrong thing is super tempting . Believe me I have felt this and I know the confusion that comes with it. We try our best to convince ourselves that the wrong thing is not wrong . But some part of our heart that tiny voice tells us that this is wrong.
Today I will again tell you guys something that happened with me . Now I am in college . We all have fests and all the cool stuff happening . So like an excited teenager I went for the interviews for the position of head of a particular department. I kind of knew it that I didn't have a chance but I just went for the sake of it .
We had certain conditions in the fests like the main days you have to wear a dress , your pictures will be put up on almost all social medias . I was definitely not comfortable with both these . So when it was declared that I was chosen to be the head I was shocked . I got so excited that I actually forgot if I will be okay with everything there. Will I be able to pray all my namaz ? These questions were there deep inside but I simply ignored them .
Now started all the preparations for the fest . We had so many meetings I had to talk to so many guys which I wasn't really comfortable but I told myself that this is my work . Now came the time when my guilt started attacking me . I was scared that what if in all this confusion I really start missing salah or god forbid I start enjoying all this which I know most of it is haraam .
For over a week I was confused I felt I was going away from my allah swt so I had to make a decision and fast . I knew if I left the fest now most of the people in the fest would start hating me , I would loose a lot of friends and my teachers would be upset with me.
But I knew it I had to do this for my rabb . So I kept shaytan aside and next day I went and told my friends and teachers that I couldn't be a part of something like this. They were upset in the beginning but overtime they got over it.
Now when I was confused and I was trying to make up my mind I read something somewhere it said that "All your decisions are about your priorities . Think if what you are doing is worth what you are risking." That's it I knew that even the idea that I might have to miss my namaz for a silly fest I knew it . I knew what was important for me . So I did that . It was kind of difficult when I would see their pictures and all of them having fun I would feel bad . But I knew it that what I have is way better and shaytan couldn't tempt me .
So my advice to all of you there is think , prioritise what is important to you . Decide fot yourself if all this fun is worth loosing your emaan over .