Salaah

So my today's topic is something I am struggling on. But I really really wanted to tell you guys about my family I know this sounds kind of wierd but I prefer writing with some proper example so I will tell guys about my mum,dad and my sister just a glimpse of how they pray. I am not trying to say how great they are or anything like that I just want all of us to learn from it including me. My sister takes around 10 minutes to pray 4 rakaat yes and no I am not bluffing. I wish I could get you guys to just come and sit around my sister or dad while they are praying you can actually feel some strange kind of thing, something so peaceful, just one look at their face and you can see how much they are enjoying their salaah. Its beyond words or our understanding its just something you can feel.

Lets start with the first basic question what is salaah ? Have you ever wondered what is it that you are about to do ? What is it that you say in your salaah ? From surah fatiha to last durood sharif everything has such a beautiful meaning it is highly important to first understand everything you pray . Believe me just give it a shot its okay don't memorise it but read it once, know and understand what you are about to say.

Now second most important part is to know what you are about to do . Salaah is your time with allah swt every sujood every dua you make is going to be between you and your rabb. How can you rush it think about it like this if you are giving an important presentation to your boss will you say fast fast and just get done with it or will you make sure that every word you say is clear, take correct pauses, make emphasis on the important words. Thats how you should think while praying your salaah. Its your meeting with the king of kings how can you rush that. At least if not the whole salaah pray your farz slowly, clearly, properly. Believe me the kind of peace you will feel is beyond imagination you really can't put in words how one sujood can bring immense peace in your life.

Now thirdly I want to tell you something I know this might sound a little absurd but it does have an impact to your salaah. Dress your best yes dress up your best when you are about to pray. Wear the most beautiful dress you have, apply surma, put some itr believe me it will get you excited to pray. It will kind of bring a reality check you will kind of feel its really happening you are really going to meet your rabb which will in turn increase your concentration in your salaah.

Now I just want to conclude this chapter with one last thing pray your salaah on time. Don't delay the most important thing for these unnecessary worldly matters. And like everyone else I do have a hard time pray salaah this slow but I try. Everytime I just make sure I give in my best so if you don't get there keep trying inshallah allah swt will guide us all.