Being part of His (SAW)'s Nation

Musa (as) said to his lord "Oh my Allah I see that it is written in the Torah that there will be a nation if a morsel is stuck in their stomach you forgive their sins because they start their food with Bismillah and they end it with Alhumdolilah . Oh Allah make it my nation"

Allah swt said " O Musa it is Muhammad's nation ! " (saw)

Musa (as) said to Allah " Oh my Allah I see that it written that there will be a nation if one of them is about to make a sin but did not make it and left it by the fear of Allah, you write it down for him as a good deed. Make it my nation Oh Allah ! "

Allah swt said " Oh Musa it is Muhammad's nation ! " (saw)

Musa (as) said " Oh Allah I see that it is written that there will be a nation if one of them is about to make a good deed but did not make it it is still written down for him as a good deed and if he makes it it is written down for him as 10 good deeds up to 700 + deeds . Make it my nation Ya Allah ! "

Allah swt said "Oh Musa it is Muhammad's nation ! " (saw)

So Musa (as) said " Ya allah make me from Muhammad's nation " (saw)

Musa (as) wishes to be a part of that nation which Allah swt has honoured it with Muhammad (saw) I want you all to understand how blessed we are just by being His ( saw)'s ummati. To be a part of His (saw)'s ummah is the biggest blessing of blessings we have but the most important thing is do we understand it ? do we value it ? The honour attached to our name just by being a part of his ummah we have done no such deed yet Allah swt blessed us to be a part of his most beloved's ummah. How many times have we thanked Allah swt for this ?

All we have is a list of complaints and the unanswered duas that we can see but the true blessings of Allah swt , he made us Muslims, he gave us Islam, he made us of the followers of Muhammad (saw) a part of his ummah. Blessings are a lot more than having the latest iphone or a brand new car nothing and I mean nothing from this dunya can match to the blessing Allah swt has given us. It is very important that we realise this and value it. Be grateful for what you have. We can spend our entire life just thanking him for what he has given us and I think it still won't be enough compared to what he has blessed us with.