When they put you down.....

When they try to put you down let them do it . Let them say what they want to . Believe me when I say this its not worth it . Those tears those sleepless nights because they hurt you are not worth it . As a young girl I very well know how much words can hurt . A few months back my aunt had told me how skinny I look and I should eat more all the typical stuff everyone says .... but that was not how it was . The whole way (we were going somewhere) I couldn't stop crying . I felt so bad in that moment that why am I not pretty ? Why did aunty say like that ? And that day I was actually wearing my new dress . I was happy and excited because I thought I was looking pretty but suddenly when aunt said all that it went down the hill.
Now why am I telling all this its because I want you all to know that what took me so long to realise is that there will always be someone out there who won't like you or who won't like what you do but you need to understand and remember its their fault , something is wrong with them its not about you its about them ....

Now what to do when you are stuck in a situation like this. I am talking with my own personal experience just look at them and smile believe me this works and if the person is nice he/she will immediately feel guilty I have actually done this so many times and sometimes people don't realise but it helps you . It will help you I can guarantee you .
Giving a smart comeback or showing attitude won't help but smiling at them without saying anything will make you look better in front of allah swt and believe me its worth it . Taking all insults as long as you maintain your sabr will help you in ways you can't imagine. When you don't say anything allah swt will intervene he will help you .
Just think about allah swt when you are in a situation like this tell him how hurt you are by their words but once you are done telling don't ever cry for that reason again .

Now there are two things I wanted to convey from this chapter the first was when someone puts you down and the second is realising what your words can do . You could also be the one putting someone else down.  Sometimes we don't realise what our words can do .... we think come on we are friends or she is like my daughter or whatever the reason maybe don't throw your words like this . Please think twice before you say anything because maybe the person will forgive you but allah swt loves each and every individual so think of it like hurting someone who allah swt loves and then be ready when allah swt will do justice after all allah swt is al adl ( the just one) and al hakam ( the judge )