Ramzan preparations

So around 2 months are left for ramzan . Lets pray allah give us all a chance to be a part of this ramzan and make the most of it . Let's imagine you are having some really important exams coming up don't you start preparing for them well in advance ? We do everything in our control - take the best classes , pray hard , make some extra efforts we avoid all our distractions and completely focus on our studies . So just to make a point think of ramzan as your really important exam and so we need to start preparing well in advance .
The sahabas use to start preparing themselves almost 6 months before ramzan . So now I will share with you guys my list of things I want to do before ramzan starts :
1. Learn all 99 names of allah swt with their meanings - now its very important to learn them because these names basically describe the qualities of our rabb . They will make you fall in love with allah swt when you know his immensely beautiful characteristics. So I have decided I will learn 10 names everyday inshallah.
2. Learn our prophets names - Again I would say the same thing . It is very important to learn these names and know them because they will help you get closer to our prophet and make you love him so much more . So once I am done with allah swts names I will start with our prophets names ( 10 everyday )
3. Start learning surahs with their meanings - Most of you might already know this but since I am sharing my list and I haven't learned the meanings I will be starting them ( all are easy ones and the small ones because I take a lot of time to learn but you can choose according to your own wish ) If you want to know which ones I am planning to do or the order in which I will learn direct message me.
So basically I will do one surah and ten names everyday
4. Proper way of ghusl and wuzu - this is just to revise or basically see I am following all the sunnahs and doing everything properly.
5.Taking care of your health - This is very important and I am talking from my experience . Since the past 2 ramzans I have been falling really sick at the beginning of ramzan though I didn't miss my fasts but I had to miss taraweeh which made me really sad. So this time I have decided I will avoid having all the cold stuff and regularly drink my mill so yeah guys take care of your health. It is very important to stay fit if you want to make the full of ramzan.
Right now these are the few things I wanted to mention if you guys like it and want to know more do let me know . If you want to add anything feel free to share it with me please. Nothing makes me happier than someone telling me something about Islam .
Please don't tell me its ramadan and not ramzan I prefer it as ramzan ......