My name is Three

--Vocal recording 66392--Cell 84--

    21:48pm

[click]

[pause 14s]

"OK... how should I start?"

[pause 18.5s, voices]

"OK... OK, yeah, good idea."

[pause 12s]

"My name is Three."

[pause 14s]

"I am 18 years old, I'm a girl, I have pale hair and green eyes."

[pause 4.5s]

"It's been 14 days since I was brought here. That means it's been 16 days since my trial, and 15 days since I last spoke to another person, unless you count the voices over the intercom, which I don't."

[pause 19s]

"In another 12 days, I'll be sentenced to... well, I'm not sure what. I suppose..."

[pause 13.5s]

"I - I think I'd like to stop for a while."

[click] 

                        ***

[click]

[pause 14s]

"I remember a song I heard once. Before I came here. It was a woman singing about how she goes to heaven when she's kissed. It was a nice song... one of those  ones that's happy and sad at the same time."

[pause 18s, voices]

"Yeah, yeah, alright, I'm getting to the point. Can you not interrupt, please?"

[pause 13s]

"I'm supposed to be saying why I'm in here in the first place. Not that there's many people now who don't know."

[pause 14s]

"I'm here because I'm a criminal. That's the only way I can think of putting it"

[pause 2s]

"The worst kind of criminal, too. A "traitor to the Manuductive", is what they're calling me on the news."

[pause 14s]

""The Manuductive". What a stupid name. It doesn't even make sense."

[pause 18s, voices]

"Yeah? Find an old dictionary and look it up."

[pause 122s]

"So, anyway, yeah, the point.  I need to think of a way to start. Errm..."

[pause 21.5s]

"Until recently, I'd never really... OK, start again."

[pause 4s]

"Until recently, I was content with my life."

[pause 12.5s]

"I lived with my parents, and we just... You know, got on with things. We never disobeyed the Law. I loved them and they loved me. We were happy."

[pause 18s]

"At least, until I killed them both."

[pause 27s, voices]

[click]

Please tell me what you think!! I have part 2 coming soon.