“Where’s your food?” I asked her, noticing for the first time that she didn’t have any.

“I…… I must h-have forgotten it.” I reached over and grabbed an apple from Niall’s lunch tray.

“Hey!” He said angrily. I rolled my eyes at him and handed the apple to Perrie.

“Here you go Love.” She looked nervously at the apple.

“T-thank you.” She took a small bite of it. She chewed slowly and swallowed with hesitance. I kissed her and cheek and got up from my seat.

“Where you going?” Liam questioned.

“Nowhere.” I moved over so I was closer Perrie and sat directly behind her. Her back was pressed to my chest and I leaned down and kissed her shoulder. “Just getting more comfortable.”

***

Louis’ P.O.V

I walked down the hallways of our school. The bell had just gone meaning that we could finally go home. I packed away my things and headed out to the parking lot. I made my way over to my car when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned around surprised to be met with bright blue eyes. My expression turned into a sneer making Niall flinch his hand away from my shoulder.

“Louis? Can we please talk?”

“I have nothing to say to you.” I went to get into my car but he grabbed onto my shoulder once more.

“Louis please? We’re best friends and I don’t want that to be ruined.”

My eyes widened. “You ruined it the day you helped my girlfriend cheat on me you dick.” I snapped.

“Louis I’m so sorry about that! I cried after it happened because I thought that you would hate me! It never meant to happen and it’s just a onetime thing and it meant ABSOLUTELY nothing! Please forgive me! Or at least let me talk to you.” He pleaded. I looked him up and down and sighed heavily.

“Get in the car.”

***

Perrie’s P.O.V

I was sitting in Zayn’s car on the way to his house. Turns out he’s not so good at protecting me since some chick poured yoghurt down my shirt. But oh well, it’s not the end of the world.

We pulled into his lavish driveway and parked in the huge garage.  We went into his home and dropped our school bags at the front door, mine making a huge thump due to all the stuff I had in it.

We entered his kitchen and he started pulling out food for us to eat. I looked at it greedily and as soon as he said I could have some I stuffed my face with it.

“Wow calm down there.” He smirked.

As soon as I realised what I was doing I felt bile rise in my throat. No. I can’t throw up. Not here. Swallowing it down I smiled shyly at Zayn and pushed the food away.

“Oh no you don’t have to stop!” He said rushing over to me and putting a piece of cake to my lips. I laughed and pushed his hand away.

“I’ve h-had enough is all.”

“Ok then.” He put the cake down and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his forehead against mine and slightly leaned in pecking my lips. As he pulled way I leaned back in, kissing him deeply. My hands tangled in his hair and his hands travelled to my thighs. He grabbed them and pulled up my legs so that they were wrapped around him and he was holding me up. We deepened the kiss and I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth.

“Zayn what are you OH!” Zayn dropped me and I fell to the ground with a bang.

“Ouch…..” I looked up to see a young girl who looked similar to Zayn. Her eyes were widened in either fear or shock and her mouth was hanging open.

“O-oh Wahaliya. I didn’t know you were home.” Zayn stammered. He looked nervously at his sister. She put her hands on her hips sassily and flicked her hair.

“Well I obviously am. Who’s that?” She said pointing to me. Zayn looked own and realised I was on the ground and helped me up. He held my hand tightly and I could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

“Um…. This is Perrie.”

“May I ask why she is in our kitchen? Doing something she shouldn’t be doing in a place where food is prepared. And why the hell is she covered in yoghurt?” My face flushed red.

“We were hungry. The kitchen is a perfectly reasonable place to go when you’re hungry.”

“Yeah I don’t think you were hungry for food Zayn.” Zayn faced contorted in shock.

“Go away. Now.” She huffed annoyed and stormed up stairs. Zayn turned to face me, my face still bright red. “Wanna use my shower?” He asked gesturing to the yoghurt.

I just nodded, embarrassed.

“I’ll lend you some clothes.”

A/N

hello!

PERRIE AND ZAYN ARE ENGADGED IT WAS CONFIRMED BY HER MUM AND BROTHER AND SHE WORE THE RING AT THIS IS US PREMIERE AND THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED AND I CANT EVEN AND THIS IS TO MUCH THEY'RE LITERALLY MY OTP AND IM SO HAPPY FOR LIAM SOPHIA IS LOVELY NOT THAT DANI WASNT I STILL LOVE PAYZER AND I ALWAYS WILL BUT SHE IS SO NICE AND ZAYN AND PERRIE LIKE I NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE I START SOBBING AGAIN

Well.... bye then!

p.s zayn and Perrie fluff in this chapter!

p.p.s read lost please? it waaaaaay better than this one and it will have zerrie in it because well that's we're niall lives and there gonna have a wedding in it so it'll be super duper cute.

p.p.p.s zayn defended Perrie! in this fic I mean.....