All She Ever Wanted

Start from the beginning

She started to roll her hips on top of him. "Today I'm back in Lieutenant Benson mode," she began with a mischievous grin on her face. "I'm going to be in charge," she whispered in his ear and before he could respond she sat up, placing his hands on her breasts as she started a feverish rhythm. He fondled her breasts and threw his head back while she continued to slide up and down his length.

"Shit Liv," he grunted. He was trying to hold on to let her orgasm first.

His reaction to her gave her an extra boost of confidence and she leaned over in his hear and whispered in a low, sexy voice. "Come."

The words had barely left her lips before he was coming apart and his wild thrusts triggered her orgasm. She covered her mouth with his, her deep kiss drowning out their collective moans. She peppered his face with small kisses while they both came down from their high. When he looked at her, it was like he was seeing her for the first time.

Olivia blushed. "What?"

"You know that was supposed to be my job. I was supposed to be seducing you," he declared kissing her again and rubbing his hands up and down her bare back as she continued to straddle him.

"Plans change. I told you I'm back in boss mode today," she teased and rolled off him. "Now it's almost time for me to get up and get ready."

Her demeanor began to change and he rolled over on his side to watch her. "You're going to do great today baby. You will pick up right where you left off. It's just like riding a bike," he assured her.

"I wish it was more like riding you," she tried her best to joke earning a genuine smile from him.

"Well if it was Lieutenant we may have a bit of a problem," he replied. He kissed her again and put his arm around her so she was resting against his chest.

"I'm just going to miss them. I don't remember it being this hard when I returned from maternity leave with Noah."

"How long did you take off?"

"A couple of weeks."

He snickered underneath her. "Of course you did. You've been away from work for four months. That's a lot different than a couple of weeks. What you are feeling is completely normal. I promise."

"Ok."

She laid in his arms a few more moments before hearing the blaring of her real alarm on her phone. "Perfect timing." She reached over to cut it off and he placed another kiss on her forehead.

"Come on. I'll make you breakfast and you go grab a shower and get ready. Unless....." he began raising one of his eyebrows.

"Absolutely not," she laughed and threw his sweatpants at him. "I need to get myself together and you will do nothing but distract me. Don't bother promising me any different because I know better."

"Fine," he said holding his hands up in surrender.

Forty-five minutes later she was showered, changed and eating the breakfast he cooked for her. Noah was in her lap and Elliot was giving Charlotte her bottle. She had already begun to get emails since the word was out that she was returning today. Every time she heard her phone vibrate she rolled her eyes.

"Ok let me hold her for a bit before I go," she insisted reaching for the baby. She finished giving her the rest of her bottle and rocked her on her shoulder gently. "Mommy is going to be home later ok. I promise I'll be here in time to put you to bed ok?"

She placed Charlotte in her bassinet and turned her attention to Noah picking him up and placing him on her hip. "Ok mommy's about to go. Are you going to be good for daddy?"