Love You Forever

The next two days of their honeymoon were pretty eventful. They went shopping, stopped in the different restaurants, walked along the beach, had a picnic, rented a boat and took it out on the water for much of the day. Olivia watched in amusement as Elliot attempted to fish while she opted to lay back and relax. She was pleased enough to just watch him as he occasionally sighed contently and seemed completely at peace with his surroundings and in her company. She was at peace too. She was so used to having her phone on her at all times that she forgot what it was like to not be on high alert knowing that at any given moment she could be called away to work.

He laughed to himself a couple of days ago when she couldn't help herself and had to call Fin to make sure that everything was okay. He assured her that everything was fine but not before cracking a joke about the picture of her in the kitchen that Elliot sent. She was still going to get him back for that and was determined to find the perfect way of doing so.

Maureen and Noah were getting along just fine and Elliot was proud to see that she was handling taking care of the toddler very well. His little doubts that maybe she wasn't quite ready to have a baby were finally starting to fade away. They called the kids twice a day and were told each time that everything was fine and to just enjoy their honeymoon, so they did.

Olivia woke up suddenly the next morning at the sound of thunder outside. She was about to get up but as had become commonplace, Elliot was wrapped around her. One of his arms was between her head and the pillow, the other draped around her torso and his legs were tangled in hers. She paused momentarily taking in his smell and his steady breathing through his slightly parted lips. He was truly in his element out there she thought to herself and decided that they needed to make sure they always took time out for just the two of them in a place just like this, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and police work. It was going to be difficult with a new baby, a toddler and a 7 year old but it was important for them to do so.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, she began to kiss his face gently starting with his forehead, his cheeks, his nose and when she placed a soft kiss on his lips he jolted awake. It took him a moment to focus and realize where he was and then he returned her kiss.

"Mmmm good morning beautiful," he muttered. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. The thunder woke me up."

"Damn, is it raining?"

"You're quick. Were you a detective in your former life?" she joked.

He started to tickle her lightly and she squealed with laughter trying to move out of his hold.

"Stop El, stop," she yelled between laughs.

"You know I may have to come up with something to quiet that smart little mouth of yours."

"Hmmm and what's that?" she purred.

Elliot was now partially on top of her and his erection was pressed into her side.

"I can think of a few things...or maybe just one," he growled kissing her deeply. She was beginning to open her legs up to land on either side of his hips when she felt the baby move. They both stopped simultaneously.

"You felt that?" she asked.

"Yes I did," he said beginning to move back.

"You don't have to stop," she said pulling him back down on her. "She's just moving around. Continue please."

He leaned back down on top of her and picked up where he left off kissing her and bringing his hand around to cup her breasts.

"You are so soft Liv, you always feel so good," he whispered.