Pawed- last chapter

Elijah's P.O.V.

11years, 2 months, and 5 days later...

"Dad! Joey took my dolls!" Levina screams coming into my office. "I did not! You just lost it! You lose everything!" Joey defends himself. He just turned twelve and has my dark hair, muscles, and features. But he has his mothers eyes and kind heartedness. Levina, on the other hand, has her mothers eyes, nose, mouth and hair. But my jawline and personality. She turned 8 in August.

"Kids, stop bickering. Levina your dolls are in my room...where you left them." Melanie says coming into the room with Kenny and Kyle hot on her heels. They're both three and look exactly alike. The both have light brown hair, and blue-grey eyes.

"Hey, honey. How is my beautiful mate and pup doing?" I say placing my hand on her growing stomach. "Fine. But I came in her to tell you, you need to watch Kenny and Kyle for me. I have some things I need to do." She says. "Okay. Come here you rascals!" I say pulling them in for a hug. They squirm and giggle trying to escape. Melanie laughs at us before leaving the room. "Bwy mommy!" They call. "Bye, boys! Mommy loves you!" She calls back.

They look up at me expectantly...

"BOO!" I shout. They scream and run away from me. I chase after them shouting "Im going get you, and when I get you I'm going to tickle you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the last chapter...but there is gonna be a sequel. It's gonna be called

"Forgotten"

I don't have the description yet but I will post it when I get back from my vacation on Sunday.

Thank you for all the votes and reading my lame attempt at a book!

From your amazing author friend

ME!