Pawed

Chapter 3: SCHOOL

Melanie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the blasted beeping of my alarm clock. It was 6am! Yah first day of school, and it was April 1st. I have three months to make some new friends and get a new scholarship for Volleyball. YAH, LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!

I roll out of bed, but overshot and fall off my mattres. I hit the floor hard and groan.

'Thats gonna leave a bruise.' I think.

I pull myself off the floor and walk to my on-suit bathroom. I grab my shampoo, conditioner, two towels and my razor. I strip off my clothes and hop in the shower. I like standing under cold water better than hot water. If I have a shower that's hot, I hate having warm showers, because then I'd never cool down.

When I'm done my shower, I warp my towel around myself and run into my room. I grab my clothes and run back into the bathroom. I put my clothes on and pull my hair into a braid.

When I'm done I grab my bags for school and sprint to my car. My car is a 2013 Rav4. I love my car!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When I get to school, I park and run to the office. I ask the secretary for my schedule and she walks off to get it.

The secretary's name is Mrs. Klittle. She's a plump lady with short brown hair and sensitive green eyes.

She comes back with my schedule and hands it to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Klittle." I say as I open the door.

"Oh, no. Dear I haven't called your guide. Wait on second, please." She hobbles off again. I sit and wait.

She comes back as he comes in. I was looking at the ground when he came in, so I only saw his feet.

"You called Mrs. Klittle?" Tristen Gray asks.

"Yes Tristen. I need you to show our new student, Melanie around. She moved from Miami." Mrs. Klittle says.

Tristen turns towards me and grins.

"I'd be delighted, Mrs. Klittle!" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what classes do you have?" He asks.

I look at my schedule and say, "Calculus, P.E. , Socials, Science, Computers and...Kung Fu?" I say.

His grin widens. "I have all the same classes as you! This is gonna be the best year ever!" He says.

He slings his arm around me and tingles shoot through my body. I moan softly.

"Did you just moan?" Tristen asks.

"Yeah. Can't a girl moan?" I ask sarcastically.

He sighs and his shoulders un tense.

Just then he stops and I, foolishly, keep walking till he yanks me back. It feels like my arm is ripping from my shoulder.

"OW!" I yell.

The man infront of me growls.

'Wait, he growled?'

"Get away from her Tristen. She's mine."