Pawed

Chapter 6: Shifting

Melanie's P.O.V.

I have two amazingly hot guys fighting over me. Dream come true...I think not.

Tristen was the first person I met here, but Elijah just seems naturally...right.

Elijah has sandy blonde hair colour, which is kind of mopie. He has Grey-blue eyes that look as if they hold the key to everything. Today he was wearing jeans that were worn at the knees and a tight blue tank top that showed off his eight-pack and muscles. He was a foot and three inches taller than me. Which meant he was...6feet and 13inches. Almost seven feet.

Tristen, on the other hand, has black hair cut perfectly, with just a little flip at the front. His eyes are a electric blue that can unnerve anyone. He, today, was wearing a orange long sleeved shirt that, again, showed off his six-pack and mucsels and shorts that made his legs look...magnificant! He wasn't as tall as Elijah but at least 6feet and 9inches.

==========================

When we walked into socials class together, all the girls stopped and stared at them. I guess they didn't realize that Tristen was holding my hand and Elijah had his arm slung across my shoulder.

Mr. Goodwin, a forty year old man with anger issues, walks into the room.

"Hello, cupcakes!" He yells.

"Mr. Goodwin, we have a new student." Elijah says.

"Yes, I know. Melanie Jones, front and center." Mr. Goodwin says.

I walk to the front of the class room and turn towards My new class. I smile at them.

"Hi! I'm Melanie!" I say.

"Melanie, take a seat next to...Mr. Barnes." Mr. Goodwin says as he looks at the seating chart.

Elijah looks up and waves at me. His grin is evident. He is so hot when he smiles.

Something churns inside me and...all I see is Elijah's smile. The rest of my vision is black.

I hear people calling my name, but I can't answer. I vaguely hear Tristen and Elijah. Elijah more closely then Triaten.

"Mel! Mel! MELANIE!" Elijah's screaming at me.

Then everything's quiet. I'm at peace.

[[[[[]]]]]]][[[[[[[]]]]]]][[[[[[[]]]]]]][[]]]

"Melanie? Mel wake up." Someone to my left pleads.

I crack one eye open and see Elijah sitting beside my bed and Tristen standing a little farther away.

"Stop it, Elijah. She's not going to wake up. We both know that. Having two Alpha mates must have been to much for her. Stop asking her to wake up...cause she won't." Tristen says.

I chose this moment to get pissed off at Tristen. He doesn't think I'll wake up? He doesn't think I'll make it? Well, he can go to hell.

"SHUT UP TRISTEN! I CAN HEAR EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU ARE SAYING! I HATE YOU FOR THINKING IM WEAK AND WORTHLESS! WELL GUESS WHAT? I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE YOUR MATE!" I scream at him while sitting up.

I couldn't take it my rage consumed me. Before I knew it I was on all fours in...wolf form?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Elijah's P.O.V.

"SHUT UP TRISTEN! I CAN HEAR EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU ARE SAYING! I HATE YOU FOR THINKING IM WEAK AND WORTHLESS! WELL GUESS WHAT? I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE YOUR MATE!" Melanie screamed at him while sitting up.

Then she started shifting into a...wolf? First her teeth and claws, then fur and shrinking, and finally her snoot. She was now completely a wolf.

She was a brown, grey, black, and red wolf. She had patches of all but the fur around her eyes were red and her paws were black. The tips of her ears were brown and most of her body looked as if it was black and grey. She still looked beautiful.

I shift into my wolf.

'Hey Mel!' I say.

'Elijah? What happened?' She pleads for an answer.

'You turned into your wolf. Did you know you were a wolf?' I ask.

'No. But my dad left when I was little, he was probably a wolf?' She says.

'Probably?' I lie.

I knew it wasn't her dad, male wolfs don't mate and leave. We would never do that.

'How do I get back to human form?' She asks.

'Not yet, Melanie! I wanna have some fun before you change back!' I wink at her.

She cocks her head to the side and her eyes narrow a bit.

'I don't understand?' She says.

'I want to show you my...territory.' I say.

'Okay! Lets go!' She says.

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}{{{}}}

So there is chapter 6.

Do you think I did a good job describing or horrible job?

Who do you like better, Tristen or Elijah?

Who should play Elijah, Tristen and Mr. Goodwin? Comment ideas.

Is it cool that she's a wolf, or just plain weired? I thought it was cool so...here it is!!

Ttyl, YOUR AWESOME WRITER FRIEND...ME!!!!