Pawed

Elijah's P.O.V.

Four weeks flew by like it was an hour. Mel and I did Alpha and Luna business and Tristen found out we mated. He's not talking to me but is talking to Melanie a little bit. Now it's Monday morning.

I woke up with my beautiful mate next to me. Her hair was bright red in the morning sun and her skin glowed. I pull her closer to me and her eyes dart open.

"Hey beautiful! How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Well now that I think about it...this bed is really hard and bumpy. Why can't you have a soft, plush bed?" She asks.

"Mel...it is plush. In fact it's extra plush!" I state.

"Oh...it feels so hard. But not as hard as your abbs!" She squeals.

"Why thank you, my lady!" I kiss her.

She pulls away from me and slips out of the bed. She walks to the closet and shuts the door. 10 minuets later she walks out wearing jean shorts, a white shirt that says "lets rock and roll", a light brown cardigan and a beanie hat. She wears her favourite sneaker wedges.

"And where might my sexy mate be going on a fine day like this?" I ask.

"Downstairs. I'm hungry as heck! Now get dressed and go make your women some breakfast!" She shouts as she walks out of the room.

I get up and, quickly, get changed. I run downstairs and see her watching tv on the couch with the young pups of my pack. "Honey, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask. She looks up and opens her mouth to speak, but one of the kids from my pack speaks. "Can you make pancakes for all of us, Mr. Alpha?" Piper asks. "Of course, Piper! Does everyone want pancakes?" I ask. 13 little voices shout "yes."

I turn into the kitchen when someone jumps on my back. "Can you make bacon and sausages, too?" Melanie asks. "Yep. Anything for my special girl!" I say while I set her on the counter. I take out all the ingredients and start cooking.

"BREAKFAST!" I shout. All the little kids run in and load their plates with food. Melanie loads her plate with 5 pancakes, 8 peices of bacon and 6 sausages.

"Wow Mel. Got enough food?" I ask. She looks down at her plate and frowns. She picks up another piece of bacon and walks away with a smile on her face.

I put food on my plate and go and join Melanie. She's already finished, in the 2 minuets I was gone, half her food.

The doorbell rings so I get up and answer it. Standing in front of me is Karen, one of Melanie's friends from Tristen's pack. "Hi Elijah! Is Melanie home? We're going to the mall!" She squeals in excitement. "Karen, is that you?" Melanie shouts from the living room.

"Yep!"

"Okay I'll just be one second. I need to put my plate away." Melanie says.

One second later Melanie and Karen are in her car and driving to the mall.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay I feel really bad for not updating sooner but I had really bad wifi in P.G. sorry.

So I started to show you one of the main-but-not-so-main parts. Any guesses?

From your amazing author

ME!