Pawed

Chapter 13: Wide eyed

Elijah's P.O.V.

It was a shock seeing Melanie on Tristen's land. It was even more of a schlock when I realized she was hugging someone other than me.

"Mel is that you?" I yell at her. She turns to me and her eyes are red puffy. She's been crying. She launches herself at me and new tears spring to her eyes. I'm a little shocked but gain my confidence back in no time. I start whispering soothing things to Melanie. When she finishes crying I walk towards Tristen.

"What the HELL did you do to her?" I scream at him. I grab him by the throat and pulling him up.

"Elijah, he didn't do anything...it was my fault!" She yells as I start to shake. I drop him out of surprise and I turn to her. "How is it your fault? I have a right to know!" I growl at her.

You all know what happens...

"You have two wolves?" I ask in disbelief.

"That's not possible!" Tristen says.

"Well you better get used to it, cause until I learn how to get rid of Hunter, I can't go across that border...or be away from either of you." Melanie says.

"Yeah that...wait, you said either of us?" I ask.

"Yes, Elijah. I can't be away from you, because your my mate, and I can't be away from Tristen, because he knows how to control Hunter. Actually now that I think about it...you might be Hunter's mate?" Mel says.

"But I'm a guy?" Tristen says.

"Yeah but I'm a girl." Mel says.

"As much fun as it is to stand here and hear you bicker...Melanie and I really need to get going." I say.

I take Melanie's hand and start to walk away when Tristen grabs her other hand.

"Did you not hear her? She can't be away from either of us. And 'us' includes me." Tristen says.

"Yeah I heard, but I'm not letting her stay here by herself and I'm not staying here with her. So either you come with us or you don't get her. Which will it be?" I ask annoyed.

"Your fighting over me like I'm a prize! I'm not some stuffed toy you can win at a carnival game!" Melanie shouts at us.

"Sorry." Tristen and I mumble to her.

"Elijah you need to learn to share me," I growl at that thought, "and Tristen you need to be more willing to let me go." She says.

We both nod.

"Good. Now I'm going home. I need some time to sort through things." Melanie says.

She turns and walks away from us. Her long red hair swing from side to side as she walks and my coat hangs loosely around her. Wait...is she wearing my coat?

She stops walking and turns back to us. "Um...Elijah can you walk me home. I don't know where I'm going." She smiles sheepishly.

I jog up to her and take her hand. We walk towards her house.

..............................................................

We cross over Tristen's border and into mine when she finally talks to me.

"Elijah?"

"Yeah, Mel."

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

I don't respond for a moment. But when I do I say, "Of course you can!"

I pick her up wedding style and run to the pack house as she giggles.

I run through the pack house with my mate in my arms giggling like a little kid. The next thing I know I've run all the way around the house. Mel still giggles as I sit on the couch in my room. I flick the tv on and she grabs the remote from me. She goes to guide and scrolls to the show she wants.

I hear the annoying sound of Sy on Duck Dynasty.

"GOD NO! TURN IT OFF, NOW!" I shout at her. She laughs at me for a second before sobering up and crossing her arms over her chest and starring defiantly at me. "No. I like this show and you have to watch it. Besides, I'm your mate and you need to get used to it." She says playing the mate card. "Oh, so no fair. My devil of a mate." I joke while poking her. She laughs while asking me to stop.

Soon enough it's 10 o'clock and we're ready for bed. I'm wearing my normal outfit, pj pants and a old shirt. While Melanie on the other hand, is wearing one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts. Which, if I do say so, are way to big. She climbs into bed and press up against me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. But instead of a sweet kiss I got a hot and steamy one. She twisted towards me and kissed me more urgently. She started tugging at my shirt. I pulled away, reluctantly.

"Mel are you sure?" I pant.

"Elijah I need this. I need you." She says.

I nod my head and kiss her again.

~if young don't read this. Reader discretion ~

I brush my tongue along her lower lip, asking for entrance. She doesn't wait and allows me entrance. We both fight for dominance but I win.

She wraps her legs around my waste and pulls me closer. She grinds her lower half into me. I shiver with pleasure. I slip my hands under her shirt and roam around. I move my mouth down to her neck. I slip her shirt of and she growls at me. I realize I still have my shirt on. I take it off and throw my shirt and hers to the ground. I move back to her mouth and find the clasp of her bra. I take it off. I trail kisses down her jaw and down her neck till I reach her breasts. I suck on one of her tits, while I massage her other one. I then move to the other one and give it the same treatment.

"Elijah, I need you now!" She says.

"Wait a moment." I mumble.

I pull my shorts off her and she does the same to me. I moved down lower and pulled her panties off. I then trailed kisses up her abdomen and back to her mouth. She uses her feet to pull my boxers off.

"God, Elijah, just take me now!"

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"God Elijah, take me now or I will go to Tristen and..." She didn't get to finish.

I growled loudly and pushed my lips to hers. I started to enter her and she bit her lip. She whimpered every once in a while in pain. When I finally got in she was griping my shoulders. I start to pump in and out. She whimpered at the beginning but then the pain went away and pleasure overtook. She screamed out my name and I could tell she was going to cum. I licked the mark I had given her and when she came my canies came out and I bit down and she yelled in pleasure.

I pulled out of her and we both were breathing heavily.

Melanie started drifting off to sleep. "I love you, Mel." I whispear.