Chapter 1

Reader---> Be (name)
You cannot be (name) because you are already (name)

You are (full name), and you are being bored in (Least favorite class). You could breeze through this class very easily, because you are very good at this class so sitting here for an hour a day seemed like pure torture. Your sparkling (E/C) eyes drifted back up to the teacher in front of you droning about who knows what. With a sigh you leaned backwards, leading to an array of pops and cracks. Hot damn that felt nice! A grin worked its way up your cute little features.

Before you knew what was happening, a piece of crumpled up paper smacked you in the back of the head. Your (H/L) (H/C) fanned downwards in response. An annoyed look ghosted over your features. The poor paper fell to the carpeted floor with a pathetic little thud. Your eyes drifted down to the crumpled up ball laying next to your leg. Letting curiosity get the best of you, your (Skin color) hand reached out to the paper, grasping it within your fingers. Carefully, you unfolded the paper to reveal a crimson message.
    Suburb Cafe, 3:50 pm today. Come if you want.
You smiled down at the smudged writing, the still wet ink was making your fingertips turn red. You let your head crane to the direction of the thrower, this was just so him. A smirk was pulling on your cheek, this was going to be interesting...