Chapter 2

~Nialls POV

Waiting patiently, I walk around a pick some flowers for Jannice. I can't wait to see her. O've been waiting a long time to tell her this, but I don't know how she will feel. Suddenly, I see her coming up the street.
"Jan, over here!" I scream hoping she can hear and see me
"Niall!" She screams as she comes running to give me a hug. She runs up and wraps her arms around my neck and I hold her tight.
"Its so good to see you Jan" I say as I release the hug.
"Its great to see you to"
"I-uh. I picked some flowers for you" I hand her the flowers.
"They're beautiful Niall! Thank you!" Jannice says as she takes them and smells them.
"Lets go for a walk" I say as I grab her hand and her face turns red.

~Jans POV

My face turns bright red as Niall grabs my hand.
"So what did you want me here for?" I say nervously as I gaze into his beautiful blue eyes.
"Well, I, uh, I have something important to tell you" He stops suddenly and we sit down on a bench.
"What is it Niall? Is something wrong?" I say all worried
"No, no. Nothings wrong. I promise"

~Niall's POV

Gosh, I don't know how to say it. What will she say? What will she think? I grab both of her hands
"Well, Jan, we've been friends for a while now and well, ever since we first me I..." I get nervous.
"Yes Niall? You what?" Her eyes get bright
"Well..." I stare into her bright green eyes
"Well, I've always like you from the moment I met you. I never thought I could feel this way about someone. But when I look into your eyes, I always fall in love over and over again with you." I start to get scared.
"You probably don't feel the same... I'm being so stupid... I bet you hate me now.." I get up and I start to walk off a little about a foot or two.

~Jans POV

He-he likes me? I never thought a guy like him would like me! I can't believe he thinks I hate him! I could never hate him!
"Niall.." I walk in front of him and grab his hands
"Niall" I continue "Niall... I don't hate you. I never could. I'm really glad you like me, honest,"
I look straight into his bright blue eyes.
"I've always loved you too. From the fist time we met. I always have and I always will!"
"Re-really? You do?!" He says all happy looking me in the eyes
"Yes! Honest! I really do love you Niall" I kiss him on the cheek
"Well I love you more than you would ever know!" He says almost screaming picking me up and spinning me around.
He sets me down gently and then..... He does it... He leans in for a kiss.
As he puts his lips to mine, my heart starts to pound and my eyelashes flutter.

~Nialls POV

As I kiss Jan, its the most amazing feeling. Her lips are so soft. Our tongues start to meet and its amazing. After about a minute of kissing I release the kiss.
"I love you Jan and I'm gonna make you believe it" I say sweetly as I kiss her forehead.
"I already do Niall." She says as she hugs me and burries her face in my chest and I hold her tightly as I think to myself 'Now only if I could make you believe you're beautiful....'

A/N-------

Omg... I made this sooo long! I could've kept on going but I didn't wanna make it too long! I hope you like it Jan! I'm trying my best!