Chapter Six - The plan

I am currently on my bed stalking my fandoms and mentally crying over my new deadly crush and his even more deadly games when i reached an epiphany.

You know what? Game on bitch.

He thinks that he can just mess with my emotions like this?

oh no.

The whole 'let's lead Pearl on then ignore her' thing is getting old now. It's been two days. Two agonising days of waiting for a paint bomb in my locker or a shove into the trash.

And I know he's expecting ME to be the one to go to HIM and start the conversation. A.K.A admitting defeat. ohhhh no no no...that is not how I play.

The player is about to loose this game, cause I am gonna crush him and his perfectness into the dirt. With a whole load of wit and awkwardness shoved into this *gestures to body with wild hand movements*.

He does not know who he messed with.

But first, i'll need a diabolical plan. *head thrown back in evil laughter with lightening in background*

Three hours later

After thinking about it, my plan has come to three different options:

1) Ignore him until he talks to me. Nice one.

2) Seduce him. pft you wish, know your place garbage.

3) Look up 'how to seduce the master of seduction'. That's more your level.

4) Play with his emotions too. Ohhh real descriptive bitch.

Hhhmmmmm i like the sound of number four best. but the process behind it is hard, how do i get his emotions to a state where i am able to manipulate them? Isn't that just number three...

AHA i'll just do all the things he's been doing to me...The touches, the looks, the winks and the sexy poses randomly that just make you melt- ok focus sleep ball.

He wont know what hit him!

That sounds like a great idea, i just have to muster as much confidence as i can and just do it. yeah! I can do this!

It is on player!! Prepare to meet your maker! *mission impossible theme tune while doing ninja chopping hand movements*

But...will it work with me. I don't possess his godly exterior. Hmmmmmmm oh well let's wing it.