Chapter Four - The slap

You know the time I said he was Handsome and godly? yeah NO. those days are long gone my friends. I take it back (even though it's still kinda-ok-totally true)! He is no longer on my list people I don't mind talking to (well you can't really call a blank sheet of paper a list but...).

To call him a player is completely incorrect. He is waaaayyy past the border of player and finding himself on the territory of man-whore.

I have had it with him: he has been non-stop all day making flirty comments at me, keeps on finding a way or excuse to touch me and even went to thee lengths of sitting next to me every lesson.

My way of life is to blend in and become trouble-less, I have always been good at it and people seem to get the memo. I didn't at first wan't to be invisible but it turns out that a sparkly life is not for me. My instincts have been set so that a social life does not seem all that interesting to me.

But this guy is taking my long and sturdy patience to a breaking point with his endless supply of dirty jokes and comments. Not to mention his not-so-subtle wink at a few other girls in the corridor when he was with me.

Wait, why do i even care?

And now here i am, on my bed dreading the next day. Where i am sure the whole school is going to stare at me all day. But i think that the one who's going to personally kill me and have fun while doing it, is the one and only Blaze.

Now here's why.

Flash back, 5th period.

Yay! it's nearly the end of the day, one more class and i'm done bitches! woohhooo *mental happy dance* but my happy mood is reminded of a certain godly specimen; Logan is seriously pissing me of, his mouth needs to be cleaned with a bar of soap because it's so dirty.

Dirty jokes everywhere. My virgin ears! They had me blushing the whole lesson or laughing my ass off in the middle of class when he whispered them suddenly.

I was distracted during a very important preparation lesson for a test tomorrow! If i fail, i am going to smash his face in so ba-

"You know, if you keep on looking so zoned out like that I'll have to think of a better way to distract you." I squealed in surprise at the sound of his deep voice echoing in the nearly empty hallway by my locker. A very close voice might i add. too close.

Like, can you not.

I tried to huddle farther into my locker to hide that stupid blush of mine.

"look i'm busy...so um could you please go away." I said quietly in hopes he's just leaves me alone, but why did i not like the way my words tasted once i spoke them? i did want him to leave me alone right?

"awww but where's the fun in that. You know the whole 'hard to get' thing is kinda old now. So why don't you just admit you want me and let's go somewhere..." he leaned in closer and whispered it with a look that turned my knees into jelly "private."

Wait what.

My face must have shown the hurt i was feeling because his face looked slightly panicked for a second before it went back to it's usual smirk.

I knew it, he thought i was some easy fuck who was just like all the other girls that would have spread their legs without a second thought. I knew it but why did it hurt...

Then I realised that the look he was giving me now was one he would use on all the other girls. ouch.

So i did the first thing that came to my head.

SMACK-

the sound silenced any noise in the hallway and made all eyes turn to him then straight to me in shock. not knowing what to think of the situation.

I looked to Logan's growing red cheek which was angled to the side at the force of the slap. Then to his widened eyes that slowly focused on my face in astonishment at what i had just done. I'm sure my eyes where just as wide.

what have i done. But then i felt the stinging of my palm and realised he deserved it.

"what do i look like to you? A thing to just use and never look back on? no, i'm not like those other girls. so why don't you get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat." i spat back at him with so much confidence it shocked even me.

The wonder on his handsome face washed away into something i don't recognise. but i wasn't going to wait and find out. but i got distracted again by how he wasn't angry.

His hand reached up to touch his cheek while never taking his eyes of me, searching my face for something. he then turned around casually as if nothing had happened and spoke to me while looking over his shoulder

"No, you definitely are not." then he turned around and glided to his car without looking back.

the people around him moved out of his way so fast it formed an almost perfect spotlight on him.

Then i realised the look he had given me, and it sent my stomach onto a frenzied hay-wired mess.

It was determination.