prologue

When the good-girl is the only one able to tame the Bad-boy.

Logan Blaze is Bridgewell Highs ultimate player and bad-boy who, as clique as it sounds, has nearly slept with 80% of the female population and gets into trouble, well a lot.
He is the person everyone knows, everyone gossips about, ever girl wants, every guy is envious of, and nobody, and I mean nobody, messes with. He uses his money to get whatever he wants, oh the joys of being a rich kid. And if you didn't guess already, he has anger problems.

Pearl Winter, on the other hand, is the wallflower of Bridgewell High. She has never had a boyfriend and doesn't even know how to talk to guys without making a fool of herself. She gets straight As and is proud of it as she works hard. She does not get attention and doesn't want it. She likes learning even though she gets bulled by the bitches of the school and has the long lived title of the schools nerd. She's gentle, shy, sarcastic and kind. She longs to just carry on as much of a peaceful life as she can.

What would happen if these two crossed paths and their fates collided? well...let's just say the term 'opposites attract' is taken to a whole new level.

Like, i'm talking a whole new freakin dimension, way past our galaxy and into the land of ...something...maybe...possibly?. look, I'm wingin' it here with this. I have no idea where I was going with this point.

This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge any mistakes!

Character list:

Logan Blaze : the Bad-Boy

Pearl Winter: the Good-Girl