Chapter Three - WTF

I am panting as i reach the maths classroom (was not joking about the not in shape bit), and crash through the door causing everyone's eyes to burn through me but lose interest just as quickly. thanks. The loud conversations of everyone started again as if I was part of the wallpaper.

Miss looks shocked to find me late but she likes me so doesn't make a bid deal "Pearl? well it's a surprise to see you late to my class. hurry and take a seat." perks of being a wallflower at play.

Great. just fabulous. I make my way through the class to the very back sitting next to the schools local druggy who is never awake and smells of weed. I take all the right equipment out and set them symmetrically onto the desk in an organised fashion where everything is efficiently set out. My baby is here (my calculator which is practically my best friend) and I am ready to sit here while listening to the teacher and take notes. Quietly. like always. But...

I really need help right now, maybe I'll ask my...well wtf do I ask? my baby calculator? Logan frickin Blaze just fli-flirted with me- Me of all people. My mind is seriously kinda loosing it right now-

no I'm not!

omg see! I have gone crazy! maybe i changed the whole scenario into something it's not in my head, the sad thing is that seems likely...shit. yeah. Yeah. he wasn't flirting, just hitting on anything with boobs. like he always does. yeah *nods head viciously*.

Anyway, he JUST realised you exist when you have been here since day one through the many years of hard work and study, in every one of his classes. asshole.

I am forgetting something very important though, I am a nerd and he is a player, he's most likely forgotten all about me so I just need to forget about the incident and him.

you go girl!

Thank you me!

The door was rudely slammed into the wall making the whole classroom cease what they were doing and made me realise how loud the class was before, as you could only hear his footsteps walking in.

Attention hogger much. am I right or am I right- ok i need friends.

The teacher didn't bother to scold him as it is an every-day occurrence for him to be late so it just wasn't worth the time to even try...and his parents 'gave' a extremely large donation to the school sooooooo you can guess.

Logan walked in with a look saying that he was willing to kill if you said something to him. Oh yeah. i forgot in the hallway that we have all the same classes together. wow brain you really forget vital information at important times in my life. thanks.

I quickly looked down to my work as he caught me staring and he smirked. wtf did he catch me staring at him, shit now he knows i'm here. wait...as I said again it's probably nothing and he's probably forgotten all about me.

He's popular and has everything, I really need to get over myself.

My shoulder relaxed which made me realise that my whole body had frozen. I looked back to my work, breaking eye contact with him, and started to colour coordinate my notes for revision later and ignored the footsteps that were loud and kept on getting closer and closer.

The druggy was roughly pulled out of his chair and onto the floor with a smash and i winced at the sound of his body colliding with the floor. That is going to hurt in the morning. Druggy looks up ready to start a fight but stills when he takes in the sight of Logan; Logan's glare is on full force and everyone looks like they were shitting bricks.

But why did i find my stomach burning and twisting with something unfamiliar. Just like my growing blush. It was burning me strong and heavy.

Logan then projects his scorching stare to the rest of the room and they look away so quickly i thought all their necks would snap.

And there he was, sitting down casually next to me, never breaking eye contact. my face must have shown my shock because his smirk grew wider and he winked.

Did he want my face to explode from all the blood rushing to it? omg now it makes sense, he's trying to kill me. Stop heart, why must you beat so fast? traitor.

"hey, you never did tell me your name, it's rude to attack people then walk away." he asked casually as if there wasn't a shaking and blushing little nerd on the verge of a heart attack next to him. Im a real smooth mofo.

"what are you doing? your seat is over there? why did you move...um bob? yeah bob." fuck i forgot druggies name. bob it is then.

Shit my hands keep reaching for my books ready to run and move seats.

he looked at me, and if it was possible the look of amusement intensified.

"Didn't i already tell you? you're cute." he leaned in closer making me move back. I was cornered. "Now do I have to find out the hard way..." his gaze kept looking to my lips then locking my gaze "or the easy way?"

What was air again? obviously something I don't need nor have right now.

I need to talk. now.

"Winter...Pearl Winter." It was barely a gently whisper, i was surprised he even heard it.

"Blaze, Logan Blaze." his smirk turned into a toothy smile.

That smile was the smile of a predator that just found it's prey.

shit.