Chapter One - The introduction

I'll leave you to decide yourselves who the cast is...

Pearl Winter's POV

To talk about my 'wonderful' years at my school, Bridgewell High, would be like talking to you about a documentary of a young girls physical and mental torture. Not a pleasant subject. Well, neither is school so I might as well.

My life at school is, to say the least, like watching animals discreetly hunt the weakest link in the food chain. That's me. And once they have hunted and are happy with their kill, they go back to pretending that that prey does not even exist. So the main thing is...I'm batman, just kidding, I'm invisible here.

I am a short height of 5"3 and I am not skinny nor fat, just average . Which by beauty standards at this school is not welcomed, probably because all the 'queen bees' are so skinny they look like a sheet of paper when they wear a white shirt. Don't get mad at for having boobs and an ass. Ohhhhh burn just kidding i need actually people for it be be a cuss.

My social life consists of no actual social activity but fictional characters. I don't really have any friends here because all the people here are so hell bent on becoming popular, so I become that thing in the hallways that could ruin all your chances at the slightest conversation together. Yeah, that's me. Hi.

Let me explain how the school works. You have all the clique groups formed of clones of one another; The jocks who prance around and I don't even know how since they haven't got any brains, the bitches who spread their legs to anything with a six pack and a pretty face or a high status, the nerds who are actually pretty cool and we sometimes start a lord of the rings or Harry Potter debate (their social life and status is fucked too), then you have the normals (the people who are just there, neither popular nor unpopular) and FINALLY you have me right at the bottom of the food chain. *waves from down below*.

But I have forgotten one person who wrecks the food chain and doesn't fit into any category: Logan Blaze. The school's very own Bad-Boy, as people like to call him. He's got everything everybody wants. He pulls off the whole 'I don't give a fuck attitude' like a second skin and comes and goes like the school rules don't exists. He of course comes to school only because he has to, due to his parents and their money on his back threatening him to stay out of trouble. He flirts with anything that looks attractive and beats any guy that looks...well looks too long. I guess he sees it as disrespect? fuck I don't know how he works since we have never even spoken nor has he ever even acknowledged my existence.

He's tall, he's handsome (godly but i'm not admitting it), he gets passing grades even though he treats school like dirt, and...yeah, what more can i say.

But that thing I said about him and I never speaking to each other nor him acknowledging my existence...well that is about to change my friends.