Twist Of Fate: Final Night Part 6(Short)

Damian was sniveling, not moving an inch and her hand was still holding his as she was dead, looking into her lifeless expression.

Fredbear sighed and fixed his bowtie. He grabbed the chain connected to the wall and snapped it in two. Also helped pulling off the cuffs on Damian's hand.

Damian scattered away from Spring Bonnie, somehow he got his pants on and ran towards the closet and found both still unconscious.

''Thank goodness!'' Damian yelled with very of some emotion. Lala and Nana were safe and no signs of abuse done to them.

''Are they alive?'' Fredbear asked, still having his eye on the dead Spring Bonnie just for sake.

''Yeah, thank you Fredbear......'' Thanking the revived Fredbear, who remained silent after that comment. Damian was hugging both the twins, he laid them down.

It's finally over.

His life will never be the same after everything he was put through by all of this. His mother, Mairusu the anime-tronics, their memories of him are gone and he couldn't do nothing about it.

Spring Bonnie is finally dead, but what happens next?

He was not old enough yet just by one year, he couldn't raise his sisters like this because he needs someone at least older to watch all three. 

He thought about his older sister but her dream will be on hold if she comes back which in no doubt, she will come back to hear the tragedy.

Would she ever believe anything he says?

''Damian.....I'm sorry.'' Fredbear apologized. Damian shut his eyes and took a huge breathe.

''It's okay Fred.'' Damian felt his back being patted.

''Not like that Damian.'' He said, making Damian really confused, he didn't seem to get it. He turned around to asked Fredbear what he meant.

*SMASH*

Damian eyes bulged after Fredbear's large fist struck him on the chest, where his heart was located. The blow broke his sternum, his heart was internally bleeding.

Damian fell to his knees, vomiting blood, shaking madly as a raging bull. 

He couldn't breathe and his eyes flashed before his eyes, his vision was getting worse and worse. He fell down on his back, staring at Fredbear who looked away with regret.

Damian turned to his little sisters, he reached out to them but Fredbear put his foot on his hand, shaking his head. He teared up and took his last breathe.

The last thing Damian ever saw, was some image of a smiling Mangle, fading away and his world became dark.

''Mangle.......''  

Damian died.

''I'm sorry.''

-Chapter End-

''Thank you for reading, the next chapter is the final chapter of the story.''