Chapter 8

''So, that's why you ran?'' Damian asked. He was explained by Freya that the event the just took place a while ago.

Freya nodded slowly, still feeling guilty at her actions against him but Damian didn't want to blame her since she also explained her ''No touching chest'' problem.

They have been talking about the subject, it surprised Damian that Freya had this kind of problem even the times she did this kind of ''stuff'' and yet still have problems with someone touching her chest, it is fine when she rubs them against the person but she doesn't prefer them being squeezed by anyone than herself.

Damian just wondered the feeling of squeezing breast was like, but he couldn't remember a thing so he just

Damian was feeling sympathetic towards Freya and gave hugged her, it felt nice because his face was pressing against her breast.

Freya was blushing(somehow), looking down on the smaller person and hugged him back, his scent smelled very nice, he sure kept himself clean.

Freya pressed him more into her breast. Damian could smell the sweet scent like flowers or the cream off a honey bun from her, making him real tense and hot.

*CRUSH*

Damian eyes opened wide when he realized that Freya was shoving his head into her breast too tight, he couldn't breathe. In the best view he saw of Freya's face, she didn't seem to realize.

''EHHHH'S''

What caught both our attention was the huge screams coming from the other girls, what were they doing? I should've pay attention more before dying of breast suffocation.

''Mpfff..your killing me!'' He muffled. He was trying to break the hug. How freaking strong were the girls? It is what made Damian want to die in shame.

R.I.P-Damian Vasquez- Died of the fact that he is a weak loser, a pathetic male specimen in the world, died of true humiliation.

''Freya...your crushing me, ugh!'' He managed to get out, breathing as hard as he can.

He felt the flashes in his head, it really hurt his brain to have these flashes. He does experience these at times, it was bad enough that he still takes pills on these, bad news that he doesn't use them anymore, it was very rare occurrence.

Freya smiled at him and lean in for a kiss.

Damian saw these flashes, for once.

The eyeless little girl with blood streaming down her empty eye sockets, whispering ''She did this to me''. Damian felt chills of those words, he can see the images of a younger him playing with the girl when she was ''normal''.

Flashes stop when he felt a soft pairs of luscious lips connecting to his own. He found Freya kissing him.

He slowly got into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her neck to make her lean down more. Freya broke the kiss and towered over him.

''How about we get into some fun? We are alone you know.'' She said in a seductive voice. He smiled shyly before she picked him up and threw him over the tables and took off the remainder of his clothes and her own.

She took off the remainder of his clothes and her own, including her famous top hat.

Damian was rubbing her curves before going for her ass and gave them a squeeze, making Freya moaned.

''You like my ass, lets see you like this.'' Freya turned around and position herself in a reverse cow-girl style and started to put his dick between her buns, she grinned and started to go up and down.