Chapter 21

Damian was on the couch inside the huge living room, looking shocked, horrified and shattered. The investigator however seemed serious about this.

''Look, I know your ''shocked'' and surprise about this.'' Investigator Paua calmly said with a British accent. 

Damian didn't even want to laugh at the weird name, Mairusu Paua, what kind of name is that?(Ya, you all see what I have to deal with, right?) Damian clutched his fist, glaring at Paua.

''You can't be serious, there is no way my mother is dead, she was just fine yesterday, the doctors said she was doing well.'' Damian clench his fist, tearing and the fuzzy feeling of the news. Investigator Paua sighed.

''Sorry mate, the doctor evaluating her death lied and attempted to have sex with the corpse, good thing that the other doctors prevented him from doing such an sick act, he is currently in the cell lad.'' Investigator Paua explained. It make me sick to the stomach that this doctor tried to fuck my own moms corpse, but that wasn't what I want to be told.

''How the fuck did she died? I'll demand about that fucking case, tell me!'' Damian demanded then at the one moment, his mind shut off, silent. Mairusu looked through the papers.

''It says she was poisoned with acid, inside her own drink, when she was dissected for a search, most of her organs were severely melted.''

Damian completely shut off, like he was a zombie. Mairusu noticed, like he knew something Damian didn't.

''Well, I can tell you are not happy with this news, apologies but it would be had to be investigated because the cops are pointing their fingers at you but they don't have the evidence to file against you.'' Mairusu explained.

''Especially with some evidence we found in a house search when you were at home, we had a warrant and we managed to found a black pill inside a trashcan inside your mothers room, we looked around and found that the soda she drunk was cyanide with the same substance.'' 

Damian looked in horror, getting up in a hurry. For some reason, Fredbear said in his mind.

''Kid, I'm not feeling right, it is also affecting you kid.'' Fredbear said.

''What do you mean?'' He asked in thought. Fredbear frowned and his last few sentences before becoming silent once again.

''You emotions are going haywire, it is also affecting me. Remind you of what happened to me when I was alive, it's exactly like that and I don't think we are going to be in control.'' What did he meant?

I shook my head and came back to reality.

''What the fuck? No, no  it wasn't me dude, why the fuck would I poison my mother? Wait......where my sisters! Are they ok?'' Damian begged, on his knees, already shedding in tears, dropping onto the hard floor.

''Look, I really need to leave for some ''business'', your sisters suddenly disappeared, your relatives watching over them were all found dead, whoever did it killed 9 full grown hounds, 5 children and 2 babies, I'm not suppose to tell you and the finger prints were not identified as yours, we cannot get an scan of who assassinated your mother.'' Investigator Mairusu said, getting up and walk towards the door.

''Oh yeah, take care of Mangle for me mate and good day mate.'' Investigator Paua winked and left. Unfortunately, Damian didn't listen to what he said and dragged his feet upstairs. His eyes lost all the tears it held and turned blue.

''Why?'' Damian whispered, his bad luck has struck once again, his ''eyes'' were lifeless now, broken.

''Mom, Lala and Nana.'' The image of them in his mind shattered and his world disappeared.