Chapter 24

Spring Bonnie gave me that cruel smile, gently pressing the sharp tip of the knife in my leg, letting the blood come out.

I grunted, it was like a sting but if she really stabbed me, I'm pretty sure I'll lose a leg. The blood nerved me, making look away from her. She grabs my chin and forcibly locked my lips and stared straight into my eyes.

''Look at me lover, this is the treatment you deserved for all the trouble you caused me.'' Spring Bonnie claims. What kind of fucking trouble I caused her?

Spring Bonnie pulled off and squealed in excitement at the sight of my cock, taking her panties she did. As she pulled them off, I reached out for the ax she carelessly left on my right side, she seemed too off in her own fantasy to notice I picked up the ax.

''Make me yours.'' She said in her awful lustful voice, leaning in close to my lips and securing her lower lips on my cock, grinding on it, making me moan a tiny bit. I waited until the perfect moment.

''I never loved you.'' I whispered harshly before swinging the ax towards her sides, throwing her off. Spring Bonnie screamed, the harsh gap on her side was damaged.

''You fucking crap!'' She screamed, jumping towards me. I side stepped and ran behind the table.

I walked towards the wobbly Spring Bonnie, hurt from head first to the wall. I coldly glared at her, she sneered and the door knob started to shake.

Spring Bonnie looked behind her and stare back at me.

''You'll regret what you did to me, it'll be hard to break you, maybe killing one of your sisters can help.'' Spring Bonnie last said before jumping into the vents.

I froze, hearing her last words.

''Maybe killing one of your sisters can help.'' 

SHE WAS THE ONE! MY SISTERS!

''Damian?'' I broke out of my thoughts, staring at a concerned Mangle. She looked at the pile behind me, she squinted her eyes to take a better perspective and gasped in shock.

''BONNIE!'' Mangle fell down on her knees, tearing at the horrifying scene. She looked at me, making me realized this.

Naked

Weapon in hand

Right next to the dead Bonnie

''Why Damian?!'' Mangle cried, covering her face, facing away from me, she didn't even want to get close.

''Mangle, no, it is not what you think!'' I begged, fast walking towards you. I hugged her(wearing pants), but she broke it.

*SMACK*

A harsh bruise was plastered on my cheeks, pushing me back from her.

''How c--co-could you?'' Mangle ran away, dropping the ax to run after her.

''PLEASE! YOU KNOW ME BETTER! I DIDN'T DO THIS!'' I begged her to stop and listen but she ran towards the room, alerting all the other girls.

My instincts and body reacted on its own and ran towards the office, slamming both doors shut as soon as I heard the loud screams from the other girls.

I was scared, trapped in the office with both doors shut, the glass type that was unbreakable but bendable.

*BANG*

Freya was punching the window, it didn't crack. My heart was fuzzy at this feeling.

''Damian! Open this door! Now!'' Freya angrily demanded, I remained quiet. Freya growled.