Chapter 22(No Lemons)

Golden Freya was alerted when she was told by the girls where Mangle disappeared off to.

She coldly glazed at ''Damian''. His form really disturbed her a lot, what happened to him? She gave Mangle a look to ''Get the fuck out''.

''Mangle, I want you to get out now.......NOW!'' Mangle whelped and ran out in fear with her tail between her legs. Mangle regretted leaving Golden Freya in the room with Fredbear/Damian.

Golden Freya coldly glared at Damian, his appearance doesn't intimidate her at all. Damian'gave her an amusing look.

''Well, didn't expect to see you coming, nice titties by the way.'' Damian grinned, with his boxers so his dick won't be flying all over the place.

''What? Can't speak right bitch? Well, seem like I'm going to have some fun.'' Damian arrogantly said as he attempted to run towards her.

-With Mangle-

Mangle was hiding inside a random closet, not wanting to hear the fight going on.

*BOOM*

Mangle out of curiosity peaked to take a look was the door slamming onto her face.

''Ow.''

Damian tried to tackle Golden Freya down but she side step, making him run right through the door. Damian got up and attempted to punch Golden Freya but she ducked and clotheslined Damian above the bars, making him impact against the hard floor.

*THUMP*

Golden Freya jumped over the rails and attempted to crush his head but he swiftly dodged it and swift kick her in the face, throwing her back and a piece of her face falling off, shattering as Damian kneed her and held her neck against the wall.

''Aw! Did miss sexy ass titties here lose her touch?'' Damian laughed, groping her breast and Golden Freya growled at the pervert as something hit Damian's head.

*HIT*

Damian and Golden Freya stared at a soft pillow, thrown by Mangle who was on the upper stairs, staring very panic.

''Of all things you could've thrown him, a fucking pillow!'' Golden Freya scowled, Mangles ears went down, but it led to an opportunity.

Golden Freya kicked him in the nuts, making him lose grip and held on his genitals, Golden Freya kicked him straight and speared him.

Damian lost breath at the blow, Golden Freya glared up at Mangle.

''Make yourself useful and find something that can knock him out!'' Mangle wheezed and ran out of sight.

Golden Freya attempted to knock out the crazed gray Damian by punching him repeatedly, but it was futile.

''Hahaha! HIT ME! I love it!'' Moaned the sadistic Damian. Golden Freya could only stare at the psychotic Damian, nothing was working.

''How the fuck can he withstand my punches?!'' The shock anime-tronic muttered. Every punch she threw only made him moaned in pleasure, it was so pleasurable to him that she noticed he was drooling.

''Just fucking stay down!'' Golden Freya coldly demanded. Damian gave her a thinking look.

''Hm.....sure, when Ash Ketchum ages.''Damian joked as he threw her off and ran away towards the dark hallway. Golden Freya followed to only find herself lost.

This was a long dark hallway, creepier since it was getting dark outside. She still walked through with no sign of hesitation nor fear.

Golden Freya immediately froze as soon the noise of something creaking was in the darkest pitch of the hallway, the center.