Hesitation

Mangle and I were having a stare off, the former backing away while I somehow gained function over my body by that self electric shock, every part of me was melting from thoughts to only remain a memory.

Wait....does she remember me?

Who knows if she is just a new version of the one I knew? Even if she looks almost alike but she could have just been given new memories to start out with.

Can't come up with conclusions or she and the others might think of me as a weirdo.

This could be my new life.

''H-Hey? B-BB, they are c-calling you upstage.'' Mangle informed BB before running off.

''Huh? You know her?'' BB pouted when her new friend seemingly showed some affection towards Mangle judging by my voice on how shocked and relieved to have seen her after so long.

''Well....um.....we met.'' This got BB even more suspicious as she leaned forward, squinting her eyes at her like she was trying to put together the puzzle.

''Odd but is there a reason why you were in that casket in the first place? Were you scrapped? Hmm?'' I sweatdropped when BB was literally cheek to cheek pressing against me, staring deeply into my soul.

''Were you her lover or something or did you do something very bad?'' Okay BB was getting far too close that her breast were mashing against my chest.

Shit what do I tell her?

It wasn't like Mangle recognized me, obviously I'm in a new body that she was alarmed by an unknown anime-tronic that she never seen before waking up by one of her co-workers.

''BB! Please come to your station!'' BB jumped like a cat when a loud speaker activated, revealing the voice of a polite but catch on irate Freya who's voice I noticed.

''Dang it. Fine you stay here. Please? I won't let them hurt you.'' She pleaded, pouting very innocently, making me groan.

''Fine.....'' I said before sitting back down against a wall which BB squealed and planted a kiss onto my cheek.

''Thank you! I promise I'll come back once my shift is over! KK? Bye bye! I'll be back!'' BB proceeded to lock the door and ran off to her duties, leaving me in dead silence.

Now what?

Ever since I was let out of my prison, it's like my body is now functioning and every little detail of this room I was able to scan and tell the date and time.

?/??/2021, 2:45 pm.....

It has been 5 years. 

I couldn't wait anymore than I have been for all these years.

I needed to know.

Looking up, sighing before I noticed a vent.

-Scene Change, an hour later-

''BB, mind telling me why Mangle came to me telling me you sneaked into the one room Ms. Afton forbid us from entering and activated an anime-tronic?'' Freya asked very sternly as BB innocently whistled and shuffled around.

With them on their breaks, Freya decided to confront BB.

''Maybe....'' She giggled, ticking Freya off.

''BB!''

''Yeah but he was already activated. He was just stuck in that box so I helped him out.'' BB cheeks puffed like a balloon, explaining what exactly happened that led to the awakening to someone she doesn't know.

''So you decided to just let him loose without any form of concern of what he could potentially do? All you did was tell him to stay put? Really BB?!'' This made BB a bit upset.