The Nightmare Comes To An End: Final Night Part 5

Spring Bonnie stared in disbelief, the chills and thoughts of the familiar feeling she hasn't felt in such a long time, since Damian left.

It was her own fears.

''H-HOW?!'' Spring Bonnie shaking a bit. She thought her metal brain was just glitching but with no doubt by the looks. Male, the purple hat and the heavy amount of dried black blood on his body.

This had to been Fredbear.

She couldn't believe he was ''alive''. Alive is another term for she would say as remember memories, his card was fried, even if he was installed a new card, he would never remember anything and start brand new like a newborn child.

Damian was utterly still laying naked, looking at Fredbear in shock for the first time, he sees the real Fredbear alive.

The footsteps of Fredbear made a small thump as he approached the two.

He didn't say no word to her, frustrating her as she picked up her ax.

She didn't fear anyone of the girls, not even Golden Freya nor Mari. She doesn't even know how.....Golden Freya was dead so there was nothing to be scared of her and Mari is completely trapped.

She never thought about Fredbear. What are the chances of him awakening and looks to stop all her fantasy? She couldn't let that happened, she tried to think up a plan.

It was too late as he already in a millisecond, appeared in front of her and punched her towards the wall, cracking it. Her vision recovered and was met by a kick on the right sides of her stomach, throwing her down right merely near Damian, who was trying to stay out of the fight. 

Fredbear walked up and grabbed her neck, tossing her aside to the floor like a trash bag. His eyes were completely dark with white dots in the middle, the true essence of Fredbear's hate.

She got back on her feet and dashed at him to swipe the ax, but in such simpleness. He sided step and wrapped his right arm around her neck, stopping her. This forced her to bite his arm and let go, she attempted to ax him but everytime she failed as he just side step every slash, like a warrior of war. She growled, pissed and frustrated. She thought of something and grinned at Fredbear, raising his eyebrow in response.

She stepped back and pulled something out under the pillow, which Damian was laying on, whispering.

''Don't worry, he will too go away.'' Damian looked at Fredbear in plead, begging the framed anime-tronic to put her down, he was already breaking mentally. His mother and the girls, slaughtered by this madness.

Spring Bonnie waved an item towards Fredbear, distracted him, staring at the item in her hands.

An old picture of the very day he and Golden Freya shared their love and their first kiss ever.

Damian didn't know what it was judging by Fredbear's reaction, it was not pretty.

She blew it at him, his left arm reaching out for it and she at her maximum strength, swung the ax at him. To her and Damian's surprise, with just two fingers used, stop the ax without him flinching. He gently pulled his two fingers on the main part of the ax, off the wood, he gripped it and balled it until it was the size of a baseball.

She dropped the stick, and with her slickness, revealed the taser she hid inside her body and at the strongest level of shocking, stab the anime-tronic.

''No....fucking......way!'' Damian noticed Fredbear's face, showing only amusement and no sign of pain was done to him, to the shock of Spring Bonnie. She tried to step back but it was too late for her.

He grabbed her left arm and a kick to the face, pushing her back and the result of her left arm being entirely torn off. She screamed and wailed on the floor, holding her left.

She gasped in horror by the large hand grabbing her neck and picked her backed on her feet, seeing eye to eye with Fredbear, glaring right into her eyes.

She tried punching him across his temple but still not effective against him, much to her irritation. She couldn't break out of his insane grip. 

His white dot started to change to red, going to hyper mode and he brought the frightened bunny close to him.

''It's over! No more killing!'' Fredbear speaking for the first time in this confrontation, coldly yelling at her face.

''IT WASN'T ME!'' She lied, it was her insane plead to fool him but no one would ever trust her like this, the grip on her throat tighten.

''Oh really! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID! KILLING THOSE KIDS! BLAMING ME! MURDERING THE BOSSES WIFE! KIDNAPPING HIS DAUGHTER! MURDERING THIS BOYS MOTHER! MURDERING ALL THE NEW GENERATION! KIDNAPPING THIS BOYS YOUNG SIBLINGS! MENTALLY DESTROYING THIS BOY! YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL BITCH!''  

Damian nearly had a heart attack and wished he shit himself by this complete outrage. He even had the thought that being near Spring Bonnie was probably more of a safety choice than being with Fredbear in his hyper mode.

''Please! Don't! Kill! Me!'' She cried.

''You've went too far! You called yourself Damian's one and only, nothing but ''true love'' like you call it. You done nothing but abuse mentally and physically destroyed him! You took advantage of his denseness when he was just a child and molested him!''

''HE IS MY TRUE LOVE! HE JUST DIDN'T KNOW TO HOW TO STICK UP TO ANYONE SO I HAD TO JUMP IN!''

Fredbear gave a disgusted look.

''Forcing yourself on him, threatening his life? You waste of scraps! I hope you end up in the incinerator once I DISMANTLED you!''

Fredbear repeatedly slammed her body onto the wall, breaking her face and other arm, her body was being more destroyed by the ruthless Fredbear and he dropped her.

Surpringly that she was still alive, crawling towards her ''lover'' out of the corner of her eye as Fredbear raised his revealed endo-fingers, extremely sharp.

''Damian! I love you! I love you! Nothing will prevent me from leaving you!'' She cried to him as she was near Damian, who was unable to move after all of this, he just couldn't.

Fredbear pulled her hair up and his claws came right through her chest, just below her breast and she was twitching a lot more, still crawling slowly to Damian.

Spring Bonnie's mind was beginning to withered away, statics being seen from inside the gaping hole through the chest. Despite her systems slowly shutting off, she pushed herself to Damian's body and fell limp, unable to move except the very remains of her hand and placed it into Damian's, tears running down her face.

''D-D-D-Daaamiaaannn...I love you.''

She deactivated, the rain started to stop from the outside.

Damian broke into tears, looking down on her hand softly, lifelessly holding his hand.

She was finally dead.

-Beep- -Beep-

The warnings that it was less than 15 minutes left until it hits 6:00.

-Chapter End-