Don't Think Too much of this, read description below.

Author Note: 8/30/17, this chapter was private but due to the privacy thing shutting down on Wattpad or this chapter would be erased., so it had to been republished as public, this was a unfinished chapter, so enjoy whatever.

*CRASH*

Damian almost lost control of the car because another car was about to collide with him and he turned. He got into the safe side but the other car was no exception.

''Ha! Dumbass!'' Damian mocked to the other driver who collided with a pole, he saw who got out the car and it was Aaron, the handsome douchebag from school, the one who stole Jennifer.

Damian glanced at the angry Aaron through the mirror and still drove off. He still wanted to run him over but jail isn't his option unless he hides his tracks.

Damian looked back to his bag to find the same purple hat from that one room. (WATCH THE FUCKING ROAD)

-Flashback-

Damian picked up the purple hat and bowtie, they seemed really nice to have but he couldn't take what wasn't his.

Damian started to smell something very bad, rot like a cow butchery factory. He wanted to throw up as he found the owner of that hat.

''Oh shit! They do have a male!'' Damian exclaimed, getting a better inspection while holding his nose form the smell.

The anime-tronic that was laying against the wall, deactivated as is. It was another golden anime-tronic, he looked like a male version of Golden Freya, the height Damian can guess that he was over a foot taller, bulkier, a ripped golden suit, messy rotten golden hair and the main part was the stench, that was the dark red substance on it, dried up as it was there forever.

''B-B-blo-blood.'' The smell gotten worse, he noticed an eyeball falling out of the hole when he gave it a kick.

''Sweet geezes!'' He was about to throw up but he heard the voice.

''Kill them....kill them all.'' The whisper of a child in his ears.

''Who's there?!'' He screamed, pulling out a handgun he hid. If his boss finds out, he could get fired but the hell is this thing locked away? Why hasn't no one noticed the horrible smell coming from the body?

He flashed the lights more around, he found an old newspaper hanging on the wall.

''June 16, 2007.'' The title of the poster said.

''Four children believed to have been lured by a suspect wearing an golden suit, believed to have disappeared and still missing. Odd smell coming from the inside of the restaurant.' '

''Death of 07.'' Damian turned the page of the old newspaper to find another news headlined and it said similarity to the first.

''Child found dead, with multiple stab wounds on parts of the child's body. Found dead under the restaurants now decommissioned anime-tronic, the missing head of the little girl was found in an nearby trashcan.''

The name of the child made Damian dropped his flashlight.

''Elena Silverline.'' 

Damian couldn't take no more and threw up all over the floor, the milk and pizza he had earlier, all spilled over, mixed and some other things he ate.

''You forgot about me.'' A unknown voice, belonging to a little girl.

Damian slowly turned around, real slowly to find a entire transparent, white little girl, smiling and her eyes were gone, nothing but black tears dripping down, staining her white dress.