chapter 19

Chapter 19

“Good, the old hag deserved to die.” I growl.

“Ash, calm down. He’s gone now.” He tells me. I nod, taking a deep breath. I feel so much better now than when I first woke up. Honestly I freaked out when I opened my eyes and I was a wolf, I thought I was dreaming. But the odd thing is that I am fine with it now, everything makes since to me now. The whole alpha, and pack, and everything. Soon it was night, I went into my closet and changed into my live laugh love black and white form fitting tank top with my black white and gray plaid pajama shorts. I walked back in to find him changed, but only in boxers… my eyes grow wide at the sight before me. “What’s wrong princess?” he chuckles.

“You’re not wearing pants.” I state, pointing at his bare chest.

“Problem?” he smirks.

“Yes and you will too because I’m not sleeping with you, in the same bed until you put some pants on.” I say with one hand on my hip, also smirking. He sighs shaking his head and walks to his room in defeat. He came back in wearing gray sweat pants, but still no shirt. “Put on a shirt also.” I pout.

“But why?” he whines.

“Because, I like it.” I said.

“why do you like it?” he asks grinning.

“Because it helps me to go to sleep, I can hold on to it, knowing you cant get away.” I grin deciding to play around with him.

“You know your lying has improved a little but not enough to get by me. I know you rub the material in between your fingers, it helps you go to sleep. Then if you have a dream you hold onto it in your sleep.” He smirks.  I sigh and climb into the bed, he goes to grab a shirt then comes back in with a black dry fit shirt on. I grin as he slips into the bed beside me, I grab onto his sleeve and rub the material in between my thumb and pointer finger. He chuckles as I place my head on his forearm. He holds me tightly with his other arm, soon I fall asleep. I wake up to find Drew missing, the shirts in my hands. I frown, where could he have gone? I get up and start to search the school, I had already missed breakfast since I slept in so long but I didn’t care.

Drew’s point of view

I woke up at around nine, I needed to talk to Lila about the dance. I walked around until I found her in the lounge. She was watching T.V. on one of the couches. I sat down beside her, and she smiled at me briefly. “Hey, what’s up?” she says.

“Does Ash love the dress she got?” I ask and she nods.

“Yea, absolutely loves it. Its gorgeous on her.” she grins.

“Have you asked her anything yet like her dream way of being engaged or type of ring or anything at all?” I ask.

“No not yet.” She tells me.

“Lila!” I whine.

“Don’t worry I’ve got a plan. I’m going to have a girls night with her and I’m going to get her to play a game of truth with me. then I will ask her the questions,” she tells me and I nod.

“Ok, sounds like a plan.” I say. We talked about the dance, they were going to get the guys a tie to match their dress color, so we wouldn’t even be allowed to know the color of the dress until the night of the dance.

I sigh and soon Ash walks in and sits down beside me, “You scared me, I didn’t know where you went.” She grumbles. I grab her hand and give her a small smile.

“Hey sleeping beauty, I had to take care of some things with Lila.” I tell her. she nods and sits down in my lap.

“We are having a girls night tonight.” Lila tells her and she nods.

“Ok, who’s room?” Ash asks her.

“Mine, Alex and Jessica are coming too.” She tells her.

“ok.” She grins.

“Who’s hungry?” I ask.

“Me.” they both say at once and I laugh.

“Come on, lets go get something to eat.” I say and we all stand up. Lila grabs Luke and we all head out to our cars. We decide on Texas road house, then get in my truck.

Ashlen’s

 Once we got there and where seated we ordered our drinks and food. I had ordered a Dr. Pepper and ribs. We talked about day to day things, it turns out all off them kind of go to a group home school, they had a person in the pack that taught them. It turns out Alexandria was the pack doctor. Every wolf has a talent apparently and Drew’s was being able to...

Comment what you think his is ^_^