Chapter Forty Two: Ceremony

Orion

"Sketch, are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked, setting down his outfit that would look stunning on him no doubt.

"Yeah, I can't wait to have my own throne and better yet be married to you!" he yelled right into my ear and I smiled setting my small little Prince on the bed next to his clothing. I ruffled his hair, grabbing his cup of blood and pushing it into his hands.

"Will I take your last name too?" he asked, opening the cup, taking a small sip.

"Do you know what my last name is?" I asked him and he shook his head signaling no. His last name—if I can remember—was Williston.  I know I never told him mine so I couldn't hold it against him.

"It's Blackwell." I said.

"Sketch Blackwell," he said with a huge smile before jumping up and giving me a hug. "Is Sam's last name going to be Blackwell too?" he asked.

I chuckled, ushering the blood into his mouth. After he drank a little, I answered his question.

"No, Xanthe and the rest of them aren't blood related to me, their last name is different from mine and they haven't changed it."

"Will Sam be at the coronation?" he asked, pushing the half drunk cup back into my hands. I placed the cup down on the table before turning back to my baby.

"Yes, I already checked with Xanthe and they are coming, no need to worry." I said and he relaxed, kissing my cheek before grabbing the outfit and rushing into the closet.

I didn't follow him, he was probably just hanging it up in the closet. "Orion?"

"Yes beautiful?" I asked as he came running out with Mr. Bear in his hand.

"Will you turn me?" he asked

"Only if you want to."

He looked down to think before looking up with a smile on his face. "Really?" he asked.

"Really."

"Then I want to be a vampire and live with you forever!"

"We will live happily ever after." I whispered.

"Just like in the fairytales."

"Just like the fairytales."

--

"What do you want to do today?" I asked my queen. His big blue eyes met mine and he smiled talking about visiting the town.

"I also want to see Sam!" he concluded, marching away before I could tell him yes or no.

I snatched him back up and he started to giggle as my fingers tickled his sides not giving him a chance to breathe. "He's not here yet, babycakes. You can see him when he does, okay?" he nodded quickly, trying to pry my fingers away completely out of breath.

"Okay! Sto—ahp t-tickling me!" he laughed and I smiled at his cute demeanor.

"I love you," I whispered into his ear and my boy stopped struggling to turn around to peck my lips softly.

"I love you too," he whispered back before pushing at my chest and running across the throne room.

"I'm not going to chase you." I said making him  pout.