Now at all bothering to turn around, facing the boy she loved just walking out of her life.

A rather dead silence hanging above their heads as she stands in the corner, watching HyeJin with a look of hatred, pity, and guilt.

Something she wishes she never felt all at once.
***

HanEul exits the building, her discharging day has already past but, due to what just happened she had to come back.

Inhaling the cold, frosty air for her burning lungs, her hands shaking under the thin coat she has on. Her legs weak and wobbly as she grips the cold, long, frost covered, metal handle. Before lowering her gaze as she walks her way over to the bus stop. Her only ride still on night duty.

She grazes past the loud people as she continues to lower her head. Her hair blowing lightly because of the cold wind swishing on her face. The light windy swirls creating a small sound as it continues to swish on the poor girls face. Her breath clearly seen as fog, as she breathes lightly making sure not to exhale the icy air.

Her mind blank as she now stops, waiting for the large blue bus to arrive. The loud roaring engine the only thing she wishes to hear as she continues ti try and drown out the constant whispers.

Her head spinning as she finally notices the bright yellow light pulling up the hill with ease. A small, faint smile evident on her face as she continues to stare at the bus.

Just like how she predicted, the loud engine blaring through her ears. Completely deafening the whispers surrounding her. Her name heard spilling between the peoples bitter lips. Their eyebrows furrowed in anger as they continue to watch the girl in arrogance.

She sighs in delight as she boards the shaking bus, filled fast as she was the last person on. Handing the man the rightful money he deserves before taking a seat. The decor and color of the soft seat just the same as the bus. The lively welcoming blue seat planted not to far from the driver but, also not to close to him either.

Her head placed onto the cold window, just a breath of your lips will cause fog and frost to spread throughout the cold glass.

Her eyes wandering the streets of Seoul as she rubs her hands together. The cold almost blue fingers now turning warmer due to the friction. One thing and only one thing set on her mind.

TaeHyung.

Her oh-so beautiful boyfriend, scratch that.

Ex-Boyfriend.

The way he seemed so lifeless and cold when she spoke the words. His head just faced the ceiling not bothering to once glance over at her the whole time she spoke. She felt like jumping off a bridge the moment those hurtful words left her bloody chapped lips.

And she sure did look like it too. But him? He looked as though he didn't really care. He looked as though he already knew what she was about to babble on about.

He looked relieved?

She forcefully shakes her head. Her black hair swinging against her back and shoulders as she shakes her head. Trying to get her mind off the dreaded boy that she once lived for. But, now just a fresh memory. Bound to live and drag on with her for her entire life.

Her heart and chest crushed under a massive weight as she continues to heavily breath. Her heart slowly sinking as the tired feeling once again washes over her. The same feeling she had when TaeHyung broke up with her. Just the feeling to quit everything. Just to leave everything behind.

The dreaded tired feeling racking her entire body as her aching neck sways her heavy head back and forth.

The rubbing of her fingers has stopped forcing her fingers to once fingers to turn into a light shade of blue as the heat has now stopped.

Her whole body once again just a cold, lifeless, empty block. Pumping veins, moving limbs, stretching muscles, and working brain the only thing allowing her to be called a human. But, aren't humans supposed to have feelings. Feelings of all kinds. But, right now all she can do is wish she never broke up with the reason she lived.

'What have I done?'
***

HanEul just simply nods her head at her mother, a faint barley seen smile tugging on her lips as she drags her lifeless like body through the hallways as up the stairs.

Falling back on her bead as she wraps the blanket around herself. The feeling to go to sleep, forever, shaking throughout her entire body as she closes her puffy eyelids.

She's tired of crying.

| CoupleOfMonthesLater |
TaeHyung has seemed to move on, the treasuring relationship he once had with HanEul now nothing but, a fading memory.

News of him getting a new girlfriend flooding the news as the once blind girl he used to date now at the back if these peoples heads.

Everyone seems to like this new girlfriend. She has a kind innocent look, looks nothing like HanEul, and often smiles.

As in HanEul's case. She never once smiled again after TaeHyung. Whats the use when she has nothing to smile for anymore. Their relationship is now, once again, a dying memory at the back of peoples heads.

A dying memory.
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Hey guys just wanted to ask....Why do you guys like this book? like it's literally trash there are much better authors than me;(

Like i think my writing is pretty decent in all my other hooks especially in Behind The Glass but, in here it just sucks;(

but, anyways please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! bye guys.