23

LEE HONGBIN

That's how our comeback date went from March 28 to April 19.

Yebin soon found out about my sudden hiatus, and was concerned because it came with no notice.

'Does the CEO know?'

'I spoke with him privately yesterday. He was supportive of my decision.'

I took her hand and brought her up to my dorm.

'There's one thing you need to know.'

'What is it?'

I seriously hoped that I wasn't going too fast, and that she would be fine with my decision.

'I talked with the CEO yesterday about us.'

She looked at me and said,

'What was his response?'

I was half expecting her to flip out because we weren't ready for anything, but she remained calm.

I gave her a thumbs up signalling an "All good".

She sighed a sigh of relief.

PARK YEBIN

I decided that I had enough of the indoors and asked him to follow me to the local convenience store. We walked past the now familiar streets and got to the store in 10 minutes.

'What exactly are you looking for?'

I shook my head and kept looking.

'Nothing, I just couldn't stand being indoors.'

I looked at him and he laughed saying,

'This is indoors."

I walked past the cold drinks section and picked up two banana milks. The next aisle had all sorts of western foods. As I walked down the aisle, I noticed that all of the jams were packaged with Jimin's face on them.

'I thought jimin had no jams?'

Hongbin laughed as he picked up several jars of jam.

'According to rapmon, he has "yes" jams.'

I studied the jam jars, and like he said, they all had bold flashing words saying "YES JAMS".

'Should we buy a few and leave them around the entertainment?'

He laughed.

We paid for our purchases and headed back to the entertainment. The short walk was enjoyable with a slight breeze. It wasn't as cold as the last time I went for a walk down these streets, but not warm enough to call it unbearable.

It was 7am in the morning and the sunrise was beautiful. We decided to stop by a park bench and take a few photos for my Instagram. I had him take pictures of me instead of him, because that would make us public.

a/n: short chapter today ;)

please vote and share this story!