17

LEE HONGBIN

As we were walking towards the lobby, we saw all the other vixx members chase after us.

"Hongbin!!" they yelled.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked, holding Yebin.

"Are you looking for hyuk's girlfriend too?" asked Ken.

"How did you know?" asked Yebin.

They paused for a bit and looked each other in the eye. After a minute, n spoke.

"Mianhae about the camera incident earlier. We wanted to play a small prank." he said.

"Forgiven. But now we need to hurry." I said.

"Not yet." said Leo.

"Why?" screamed Yebin.

"I think Hyuk gave Seolah the camera." said Ravi.
"We have footage."

"So you're trying to say..." said Yebin.

I wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Unfortunately, yes..." muttered N.

Suddenly, Yebin's feet seemed to turn to jelly, and she fell in front of our eyes.

"Yebin ah!!!" I yelled.

"We need to go." said Leo.

I lifted Yebin up and carried her in my arms. Our manager was waiting for us in the van.

"Where are you going??" yelled the CEO, running out of the entertainment.
"And why are you carrying our trainee?"

"Sorry, emergency. Yebin's friend may or may not have gotten into a horrible accident in ilsan." I yelled.

"Please drive safely." he said, and walked back inside.

We all got into the car and buckled up. Yebin was still sobbing next to me.

"It'll be alright. At least nothing tragic happened to her." I said.
She nodded, and looked back down.

When we got to ilsan, the scene was obvious. N stepped outside and spoke to the police.

We waited inside the car because Yebin did not wish to exit. Once N came back, he was silent.

"Is everything alright?" asked Ken.

"Seolah sustained the least amount of injuries. I can't say the same for her other band members though." he said.

it was like a nightmare. The girl I had met 10 hours ago was now my biggest concern.

N hyung couldn't lift his head.

"We should head there now."

Soon, we were on our way.

Once we got there, we left Hyuk and Yebin with Seolah. The rest of us waited in the lobby. We were silent. No one wanted to discuss the latest events.

After about an hour, they both came out, looking a tad bit better.

"News?" I asked, not expecting much.

"Good ones." replied Hyuk.

"Seolah managed to walk away with a broken leg and arm. The least worst out of the injuries." he said.

That put a smile on all of our faces.
"Can we visit her?" asked Ken.

"Yes. If she was in the same condition as her members, then it would've been a no." said Yebin.

We all exchanged looks. We had only been thinking about Seolah, but not her members.

"They're all okay though, are they?" asked Ravi.

"You don't have to worry." said a doctor who happened to walk past.

"I'm doctor Park. Park Jimin."