10

LEE HONGBIN
I ran into Yebin whilst on my way to meet the other members.

"Oh, hi." I said.
"Hey." she replied.
"I found out that Hyuk has a girlfriend."
"Oh... I guess Hyuk was really loud, wasn't he."
"Oh nonono. My best friend Seol ah told me."
"SEOL AH?"
I almost screamed.
"You know hyuk's girlfriend?"
"Mhm."
"She's part of a rookie group in stardom ent."
"How come you didn't follow her?" I asked, curious.
"Stardom... sorta rejected me.."
"So I'm here now."
"This really is a small world..." I thought.

I imagined hyuk's girlfriend and my crush together shopping and doing whatever girls do.

Maybe one day I could be with Yebin?

After a minute of daydreaming, I finally mustered up the courage to ask her.
"Uh... Do you want to get pizza ?"
A/N: Who thought he was gonna ask her out 😂😂
"Yeah, sure." she replied.
We walked towards the entrance of the entertainment and towards the nearby street. Meanwhile, I'd totally forgotten about meeting the members.

JUNG TAEKWOON (LEO)
"Okay I vote that he's out." I said.
"Why?"
"1. He doesn't particularly like the idea, and 2. he's missing again."

"He can't be buying tickets right now, because the bangtan tickets sold out 25 minutes ago." Ken said, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Okay. Who votes that he's out?" N asked.
3 hands raised.

"So, Leo, Ravi and I vote him out. How about you Ken?" he said.

"Oh, I do care about hongbin though..." Ken said.

"And so do we, but right now, he's not turning up to our meetings so he's out."
I said.

"Alright then hyungs."

PARK YEBIN
He just asked me out to eat pizza with him.
I guess it's alright to follow him. He's my bias anyway.

He led me out the entertainment doors and towards the street. It was -8 C outside so it was pretty cold.
"Are you cold?" he asked.

I looked up towards his pretty flower bean face. I guess I was pretty much lost in thought, because he kept calling my name.
"Park Yebin."
"Park... Yebin ah." he said, looking me straight in the eye.

Sure it was uncomfortable, but felt somewhat intriguing.
"Ah. Yeah." I muttered, speechless.
"Are you cold?" he asked with a warm tone.
"Sorta." I replied.
I kinda expected him to hand me his jacket like what the guys do in most kdramas, but he was different.
He let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist.
The height difference was unmistakable. I looked up at him and he just smiled.
"Are you warm now?" he asked, showing his dimples.
"Yes." I smiled.

I was trying to contain the huge smile I had on my face but that was technically impossible. This was like a fan's dream come true.

"Isn't it kinda dangerous to go out here with me?" I asked.

"Nahh, the fans don't usually come around these alleyways." he replied, reassuringly.
"Besides, you wouldn't mind being my yeoja chingu right?" he smirked.

I had the burning desire to ask.
"You don't really mean that, do you?"

He stopped in his tracks, turned his focus towards me, paused and said; "I mean it."

I shivered, not because he was being ridiculous, but because it was getting colder by the minute.

"We should really walk a little bit faster to get to the restaurant." he said, glancing at me.

"Aniya, aniya. It's alright. We can take our time." I replied.

I really wanted to make this moment last longer.
We turned a few more corners, arriving at the pizza shop. I was about to turn towards the entrance when I noticed that he kept going.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Somewhere." he smirked.
"So... Not the pizza shop?"
He paused, and gestured for me to follow.
"It's a surprise." he whispered, when I got close.

We walked through the chilly winter breeze in Seoul when he stopped and turned around.

"Here we are." he said, pointing to a small cafe. "The people here know me well."

Walking through the cafe's entrance, we were hit with the aromas of the pastries and cakes sold there. It was almost like a dream, like heaven. In one corner, there was vanilla. The second, strawberry. Then there was some other exotic scent, like pineapple or coconut.

We went to a table right at the back in a secluded corner. Hongbin pulled out a chair for me. "Have a seat." he said.

The cafe was playing soft, ballad Kpop music. The song when we entered, just happened to be EXO - Sing for you.

Hongbin's POV
After she sat down, I went to order at the counter.

"Hongbin ssi!!" exclaimed the cafe owner. "It's been a long time."
"Yes ma'am." I smiled.
Ever since debut, I'd love coming to this place, as it was small, and the staff were very friendly.

"I see you've brought a girl with you." the owner whispered.
I chuckled.
"I've got some plans up my sleeve."
I had booked the whole cafe to ourselves so that we could have some privacy.

A/N: *spoiler-ish* The cafe scene is like how chiang booked the cafe for him and soondeok ;3

After finishing ordering, I returned to the table.

"I ordered a hot chocolate for you."
"Is that alright?" I asked.

"It's exactly what I needed in this weather." she replied.

From our table, you could see the window clearly. It was snowing outside.

"This place seems really quiet..." she asked.

I couldn't help but smile.

"I reserved the whole place for just the two of us." I whispered, smiling.

I could tell she was touched.

Our drinks arrived and I decided now was the time to tell her.

"Yebin ah." I said.
"Ne?"
"You know how earlier, I kind of joked that you would be my girlfriend when you asked whether anyone would see us?"

"Yeah."

"I jinjja wasn't joking."

"Jinjja."

"You're serious." she said.

"I'm serious." I said, pulling out a box from my pocket.

"I want you to have this necklace, Park Yebin."

A/N: haaaaiiii guys! I think this is the longest chapter I've written in this book. I really hope I didn't bore you out too much hehe! I finally got to the main point of this story, Yebin and Hongbin being together. Please vote and share this story! More chapters coming soon.