14

PARK YEBIN

We walked to the nearest park in Yeoido. The park was huge and had lots of bicycle tracks. There was a statue of Korea's King and a lot of small traditional buildings. From the park, you could see KBS. Since we were in Yeoido, Hyuk suggested that we ride a bike. The two men rented tandem bikes  for each couple. The men controlled the bike, and the girls sat at the back letting the wind blow into their faces. I looked over to Seolah, who had one hand on Hyuk, and the other rummaging for her phone to take pictures. Little did we know, we were being followed.

CHA HAKYEON (N)
"Well... I attached the camouflage stalker-cam to hyuk's jacket. I just hope he doesn't take it off."

"Good job N." said Ravi.

"You played a good role too, Ravi." said Leo.
"You confirmed that hongbin and Yebin got together."

"So, what's Hyuk and Seolah doing now?" asked Ken.

I turned on the stalker-cam monitor.
"Bike riding." I confirmed.
"In Yeoido."

"That stalker-cam must be quite accurate." said Ravi, amazed.

"Nope, it's just me. Anyone could tell that this is Yeoido."

The members were checking out the Yeoido scenery when Ken noticed something strange.

"There's someone else there..." he said.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"I don't know." he replied.

We continued to monitor the screen for a few more minutes when another two figures popped up on the screen.
"Who's that?" asked Ravi.
"A girl and a guy..." I muttered.

"OH WAIT LOOK!!" yelled Ken.
"ITS HONGBIN!!"

LEE HONGBIN
I turned around and looked at hyuk's bike for a second. I'd learnt how to still remain balanced on a bike even without watching the road. Something on hyuk's jacket, reflecting the sun caught my eye.

"Yah, Maknae!!" I called out.
He pulled the breaks on his bike and slowly came to a stop.

"What's up hyung?" he asked, concerned.

I contemplated whether to tell him or not. I took a deep breath and told him.

"Hyuk, there's something reflecting the sun on your jacket." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked, searching his jacket.

"Your jacket's material does not reflect the sun, so something caught my eye on it." I said.

He put the bike's manual stopper down and took his jacket off. There, just as I said, was a small camera like device.

"What is this?" he screamed.

"I think someone's watching us." i muttered.

JUNG TAEKWOON (LEO)

We continued to monitor the screen for a while when we noticed that the camera stopped moving.

"Ahh... I wish this thing detected audio." sighed Ken.

Suddenly, the camera began moving again.

"What's happening now?" asked N.

I continued watching the screen carefully and a figure turned up on the screen.

"omo. That scared me." I muttered.

"What scared you?" asked Ravi.

The camera was looking directly at our maknae, who was staring right into it.

"That's creepy..." muttered N, backing away.

"Do you think he discovered it?" asked Ravi.

I studied his facial expression again and came to a conclusion.

"I think he caught us." I said.
"At least he doesn't know it's us?" muttered Ken.

"Can't be so sure about that..." I said, attempting to read hyuk's lips.

HAN SANGHYUK (HYUK)

"What is this?!" I asked.
Seol ah got off the bike and came towards me. I pointed towards the camera-like device on my jacket and she examined it. Hongbin and Yebin parked their bike and came over.

"It's a stalker-cam 3000." concluded yebin.

Surprised at her knowlege, I questioned her.

"How do you know this?"

"They're extremely popular in the USA." she replied.

"What functions does it have?" asked hongbin.

"HD video, but no audio." replied Seol ah.

I was shocked.

"You know this too?" I asked.

"I sure do." she smiled.

"How-" asked hongbin.

"Well... When Seolah and I were in America, they had one on display at a technology fair. We got to see one in use." said Yebin.

"Alright. Any ideas on how it got there?" I asked.

"Maybe ravi's suspicious behaviour earlier was part of this." said Yebin.
"Best thing to do it cover up that camera for now, or find a way to turn it off. That will confuse the person/(s) controlling it."

I took her advice and found a piece of paper in my pocket. Thankfully, it was blank. Seol ah somehow had some tape on her, and we taped down the paper to cover the camera. We also found the battery port so we removed the batteries.

CHA HAKYEON

"Hey! What happened?" I asked.
The other three members looked straight at me, confused.

"What happened?" asked Ravi.

"The screen turned white."

"Do you suppose they figured it out?" asked Leo.

"It's either that or a stalker-cam 3000 malfunction." I said.

"I hoped it was neither..." said Ken.