13

PARK YEBIN

"Hwang Seol ah!!" I exclaimed.
"Park Yebin!!" she yelled.

I ran up to her and enveloped her in a hug.

"I missed you so much." I said.
"Same goes." she smiled.

We all sat down at a table with the cats on our laps. Hyuk sat next to hongbin and I sat next to Seol Ah.

"So..." Seol ah said, as she bent over to whisper to me.
"How about we see some cats." I suggested, winking at her.
She immediately caught it.

"Oppa, we're going to see the other cats. We'll be back." I said.
He nodded.

We walked around the cafe and sat down in the corner. A few cats crowded us and lay down.

"So..." she said.
"How did u get with hongbin?"
"Short ish long story." I replied.

"Tell me." she smiled.

"Well he liked me after auditions, and then a few days passed and then he decided to take me for pizza." I said.

"Pizza? Mm. Should've brought me with you!!"

"Actually....." I said.

"Actually what?" she asked.

"We didn't end up going for pizza." I sighed.

"But I thought... Didn't you just say?"

"I stopped at the pizza shop, but hongbin kept going." I said.

"Continue...."

"I followed him, and he lead me to a small cafe where he gave me this necklace." I said, pointing to the necklace I was wearing.

"Aaaaand, that all happened today." she said.

"Yep."

"So, tell me how you got with hyuk." I said, curious.

We talked for about 10 minutes and saw the two band mates laughing uncontrollably on their table.

I gently lifted the cat on my lap, and placed it on the floor. We got up and walked back to the table.

"We ordered drinks for you." said Hyuk, still laughing uncontrollably.

"What's with you two?" asked Seol ah, almost cracking up herself.

"Oh, we were just talking about that time when I covered up for Hyuk and ended up making the biggest mistake I could ever make." sighed hongbin.

"Hyung!! It was the best mistake you've ever made!" exclaimed Hyuk.

"I now know not to be as foolish as I was."

"What did you do that made you regret it so much?" I asked.

"Well... That time, Hyuk was telling me about he and Seolah getting together, when the members came past the room. They asked what Hyuk said, and I covered up saying tha-"

"THAT IM GOING TO THE BTS CONCERT!!!" Yelled Hyuk, forgetting that he was in public.

"Yeah, and so I had to buy him tickets because the members would suspect something." he sighed.
"Worst idea ever made."

"Wait, hongbin oppa..." said Seol ah.
"Did u buy one for me too?" she laughed.

Naturally, Hyuk would've cut in, but he let hongbin speak.

"You'd think Hyuk wouldn't ask me to buy you one too." he laughed, and his smile slowly faded into a frown.

"Wae oppa?" she asked.

He sighed, looked up and said "You know I'm only joking, right?"

The topic ended in more laughs, and Hyuk paying for the drinks.

"Oh guys..." said Seol ah, gravely.
"What is it?" I asked.

"Well... the thing is, Stardom ent is 75% sure that they're not going with our rookie group anymore. We prepared so much and-"

I interrupted her.

"Sad news, but good news at the same time."

"How so?" she asked, confused.

"There's always me." I winked, while laughing.

The thing about best friends, one wink, and they can immediately read your mind.

"I'll consider it if we really have to disband." she said, half laughing, and half about to have an emotional breakdown.

Judging by her emotions, I could tell that she wouldn't easily part from her band members.

"How about we go to a park after this?" I suggested.

"Let's go."