4

Heyy guys!!

I'm really, really sorry for being the horrible procrastinator I am...  It's just that I've been loaded with assignments to do, and even now, I'm on holiday break but I still have tons to do. Hopefully I will be able to update a bit more often for you guys!! In the meantime, thanks for reading Only Ever Fallen For You.

-Thosekoreanfanfics

:)
------------------------
PARK YEBIN

"I suppose that your audition was a success." he said, with a huge smile.
"Well, now that you're part of the JellyFish family, I should probably get one of the vixx members to show you around, as the auditions have come to a close."
"I really hope it's hongbin..." I thought to myself.
I was lost in my thoughts of meeting hongbin when the CEO grabbed the attention of a guy passing his office door.
"Jaehwan ah!" he exclaimed.
"Ne, sangjangnim?" said Jaehwan, pausing at the door.

Jaehwan... KEN! Argh, I wish it was hongbin...

"Could you please show Yebin around the company?"

"Sure!!" exclaimed Jaehwan, his smile almost exceeding his limit.
"Come with me."

"Off you go, Yebin. Enjoy your tour!!" said the CEO.

I got up from my chair, thanked the CEO and walked out with Jaehwan.

LEE HONGBIN

Maybe he was right... I do have an obsession with my fans. It's been 3 hours and I can't seem to find her performance!! I decided to take a break and eat some ramen. I couldn't help but think about how unlucky we both were, the timing and all... How we could've met. I lifted up my head towards the door and there was Jaehwan, and a girl, an extremely pretty girl.

"Hyung! Who is she?"

Jaehwan signalled for me to be a bit more quieter, and mouthed "you'll meet her later." The mysterious girl was into looking at the trophies and awards that we had on display all over the company. Jaehwan winked, and continued on with the tour.

Was that Yebin?

It looked a lot like her description.

I also thought that Jaehwan's actions were suspicious.