Matthew Lewis (Look Up)

I had just met Matthew today and I just felt more embarrassed to talk to him since he had talked to me earlier and I just kept smiling.

Even though I just get shy by some people that look good, I just go ahead and just tag along with my best friend, Kenna. 

She was just the only person to help me out with stuff, besides the whole relationship thing.

I just never been in one and I just don't know how it goes since I had already had feelings for Matt and I probably predicted he did for me too. 

Sometimes my head just goes all over the place and makes me feel confused.

I decided to wear this to school:

It's a weird combo, but it's still good enough for me to just enjoy it at college

When I got there, I just went to wait at the lockers while I waited for Kenna, and out of nowhere, there she was.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said back.

"You know, I overheard some things about Matt."

"Stop! I don't like him..."

"You know what," she said continuing to open her locker.

"I don't know, it's just that..." 

"What?" she said looking. "Well, well, well..."

I heard some other girls saying 'hi' to Matt, and I just waited for something to happen.

"Hi, Kenna..." I heard him.

"Oh, hey Matt," Kenna replied...

I kept quiet, and then just started feeling to get red, and I hoped I wasn't.

"Oh yeah, you're Mira, right?" Matt said.

I nodded. 

"You forgot this." 

He stuck out a pencil with all of my markings on it, and I was happy I saw it.

"Thanks," I said taking it.

"I'll see you in class," he said before leaving.

He went off while Kenna hit me with some anger. 

"You need to look at him the next time!" she told me.

"I'm sorry!" I said. "He's just really attractive..."

Kenna closed her locker and took my hand. "I'll go with you to class today."

*THROUGHOUT SCHOOL*

The thoughts I had for Matt was extreme, even though I didn't show it a lot. 

For Art class, we had to make something, and I just wanted to make a heart that was really cool to have done. 

Obviously, it was for Matt but never given to him.

I was at lunch now, and I just sat with some other friends of mine, but I was just focusing on what I was making.

After finishing it, I then took it with me to go grab some water, and then I accidentally got bumped and my drawing of Matt and I was on the ground. 

What's worse is that it was by him, and then I saw him pick it up and I just went off quickly before getting caught by him.

I went back to my seat and then I heard some of my friends asking me for stuff. 

I told them what it was and just went on after another class and leaving school.

I was walking home now and I was just hoping to not see Matt talking to me tomorrow since he had the drawing.

"Mira!" I heard a voice say.

I looked and then saw it was Matt. 

I felt shocked and then I just pushed my glasses up a bit and then looked down. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say that the drawing you drew..." he said.

I just felt embarrassed now. 

"It was really nice," he finished.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, but... I just wanted to say that you might be something..."

"What do you mean?"

"You're actually pretty..."

It shocked me all over my body with his sentence. 

"Are you always shy like this?" he asked me.

I shook my head with me still facing his shoes. 

"Can you look up?" he softly asked me.

I then did it slowly before making eye contact with him. 

"I just really get embarrassed whenever I see someone attractive," I honestly said.

"Well, you can go ahead and not feel worried anymore..."

I then smiled and he asked, "Are you always wearing glasses?"

"No, I just wear them for a fashion."

He then took my glasses off and then he seemed shocked with my look. 

"You're better without them..." he whispered.

I laughed and then we kissed since I just didn't want to wait anymore. 

I felt happier than ever and I just felt more happy that Matt actually had a crush on me...